What's your favorite SRB2MB style?

LegoLoco7

LEGO/Sonic/Minecraft Gamer
My personal favorite is Greenflower Zone (WIP). It's very colorful and vibrant and puts me in a good mood. How about everyone else?

Honestly the standard Blue Streak theme is pitch perfect, and its variants likewise are pretty good. I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.

Honestly the standard Blue Streak theme is pitch perfect, and its variants likewise are pretty good. I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.

Yeah, I guess I see how it couldn't be the best. But other than that, I really like it because it's nice and bright. It truly does put me in a good mood. Whereas the Blue Streak theme seems somewhat boring. Same applies for the other character themes. But I guess that's just my opinion.

i like fly high, master plan, and dark jungle

CobaltBW said:
I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.
this is the reason i don't care for that style besides light themes burning my eyes in general

My favourite is probably Master Plan. I find the steel blue easier to look at than Blue Streak's blue.
While we're talking about themes, I think a sepia-ish light mode theme would be nice to use. Sepia is always an easy way to make a light theme easy to look at.

Sorry to ask, but what is SRB2MB? I thought it was the srb2 message board, but you're all talking about songs (at least I think Look-a-Like is referring to the Song of the OVA).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back