What's your favorite SRB2MB style?

LegoLoco7

LEGO/Sonic/Minecraft Gamer
My personal favorite is Greenflower Zone (WIP). It's very colorful and vibrant and puts me in a good mood. How about everyone else?

CobaltBW

Community Noise Maker
Sonic Team Junior
Honestly the standard Blue Streak theme is pitch perfect, and its variants likewise are pretty good. I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.

LegoLoco7

LEGO/Sonic/Minecraft Gamer
Honestly the standard Blue Streak theme is pitch perfect, and its variants likewise are pretty good. I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.

Yeah, I guess I see how it couldn't be the best. But other than that, I really like it because it's nice and bright. It truly does put me in a good mood. Whereas the Blue Streak theme seems somewhat boring. Same applies for the other character themes. But I guess that's just my opinion.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
i like fly high, master plan, and dark jungle

CobaltBW said:
I think the GFZ theme has potential, but the blur effect on the background is a major turnoff.
this is the reason i don't care for that style besides light themes burning my eyes in general

PencilVoid

Circuit Enthusiast
My favourite is probably Master Plan. I find the steel blue easier to look at than Blue Streak's blue.
While we're talking about themes, I think a sepia-ish light mode theme would be nice to use. Sepia is always an easy way to make a light theme easy to look at.

Linlam

That's cool and all but u should watch Evangelion
Sorry to ask, but what is SRB2MB? I thought it was the srb2 message board, but you're all talking about songs (at least I think Look-a-Like is referring to the Song of the OVA).

Gylokin

wait people read these?
My favorite is Blue Streak and its variations, the dark theme is really pleasing when you look at it for long periods.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)