What speedrun method can you do? (With Mods I guess...)

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
For Example:

Mixing with the bubble shield and fire shield like this:

srb20210.gif
<- I was on Dark's Server (it was hangout)

It will make your speed faster, it's a good idea to use this when your using any momentum or speedrun!
(well, this was on a hangout. though it can not be a method)

Last edited:
So i found this speed run in the summer 2022 and this was in 2.1 someone actuly speedrun as super silver without bummping in to any walls and he compleatd the level in 1:03 and the youtuber explained that he got there 3 mintues and 35 seconds and this was in version 2.1 arid canyon then he explained for sonics speed run time wich was 11 seconds wich was longer then silvers time. but if you would have to use speedrun tool assited as sonic that would take 56 seconds longer to beat the level.

if you want prof here then watch this video:

P.S sorry if my information was 200 words or longer.I had the info i wanted to share.

EDIT- the time the youtuber beat the level was almost close to a speedrunner AI time

Last edited:
So i found this speed run in the summer 2022 and this was in 2.1 someone actuly speedrun as super silver without bummping in to any walls and he compleatd the level in 1:03 and the youtuber explained that he got there 3 mintues and 35 seconds and this was in version 2.1 arid canyon then he explained for sonics speed run time wich was 11 seconds wich was longer then silvers time. but if you would have to use speedrun tool assited and that would take 56 seconds longer to beat the level.

if you want prof here then watch this video:

EDIT- the time the youtuber beat the level was almost close to a speedrunner AI time
That's really something I would do.
P.S sorry if my information was 200 words or longer.I had the info i wanted to share.
That's alright, it happens to some people

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back