What If Nintendo did Sonic Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JigglyWiggly said:
Game was alright, much better than anything recent. On a side note I personally dislike sonic adventure 2, basically for adding the worst characters in existence.

Thing is, a lot of people here were not born when Sonic 1-3 were released, so they anger moi, because chances are they like useless characters(shadow) Easy way to check someone's age is ask them what sonic show they like, if it's not aosth, they are dead ;0.

Actually, Shadow wasn't shitty in Sonic Adventure 2. Yeah, he was extremely ripoff, but that was the whole idea in the game, and it advanced the plot. As for being emo, he really wasn't all like "I can't hear you over my TRAGIC PAST"; the only reason he mourned in the game (which wasn't frequently IIRC) was to move the plot along and fulfill the backstory. The ending is really what made him a worthy character in the game because it was heartfelt and meaningful. Not a great character, but not worthless either.... That is, until Sonic Heroes. Then he was brought back to life to appease fans, and he went all mellow-dramatic. That's why Shadow sucks.

Also, AoSTH is awesome.

TrueTenguMan said:
Sega already made 2 racing games of sonic, considering that Sonic R was decent.

did you forget sonic drift 2? that makes it 3.

nintendo in my opinion would ruin the sonic franchise and cause sonic to be nothing but an old video game character. sonic team and sega are doing a great job so far (better than what nintendo could do at least...). also some of the sonic games like sonic cronicals weren't good cause sega was exerimenting with the whole RPG thing (i haven't played it yet....). overall nintendo couldn't make a really good sonic game cause they don't know anything about sonic and they'll try to do the same thing to sonic as they did to mario...make him imortal!

fox boy said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Sega already made 2 racing games of sonic, considering that Sonic R was decent.

did you forget sonic drift 2? that makes it 3.

nintendo in my opinion would ruin the sonic franchise and cause sonic to be nothing but an old video game character. sonic team and sega are doing a great job so far (better than what nintendo could do at least...). also some of the sonic games like sonic cronicals weren't good cause sega was exerimenting with the whole RPG thing (i haven't played it yet....). overall nintendo couldn't make a really good sonic game cause they don't know anything about sonic and they'll try to do the same thing to sonic as they did to mario...make him imortal!

Nintendo has made good games (but the mario sport games are getting stale now) so far and not a pitaful complant was made. From what you said on one line, it's almost as if your saying nintendo is sucking more than sega. If so care to explain why?

i don't know either but i still think sega is doing a better job with story lines. you know marios is just save a princess. sonic's is more colorful like shadow the hedgehog had a game where you got to choose a story but nintendo never did. nintendo may or may not be better than sega bt if nintendo got hold of sonic than all hell would break loose....

It's just the same old sonic vs. mario since like 1991 I think??

The mario & pokemon games now are crappy, but it's like saying twilight princess, and metroid prime sucked more. Galaxy was decent and fun but not a bad game to leave a horrible taste in your mouth. Twilight princess was short and bosses were easy (except the mini bosses) but a good enough story to keep players active.

If nintendo "IS" doing horrible then they would of been Deeper in the barrel than sega is now.

*edit* as long as sega helps out a bit and nintendo does it's homework on sonic then they would do a good job.

Blue Warrior said:
If Nintendo produced Sonic games, then Sonic '06 wouldn't suck.
i thought that sonic 06 was a really good game

TrueTenguMan said:
It's just the same old sonic vs. mario since like 1991 I think??

The mario & pokemon games now are crappy, but it's like saying twilight princess, and metroid prime sucked. Galaxy was decent and fun but not a bad game to leave a horrible taste in your mouth. Twilight princess was short and bosses were easy (except the mini bosses) but a good enough story to keep players active.

If nintendo "IS" doing horrible then they would of been Deeper in the barrel than sega is now.

*edit* as long as sega helps out a bit and nintendo does it's homework on sonic then they would do a good job.
yeah i can agree to that at least....

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Also, you are mentioning storylines. Does this sound familiar?

sonic: shadow your going over board with the whole ultiment life form thing.
it's my signature so?......oh......that was suppose to be a joke you know but i guess your right.

I was happy to see shadow back again...but it would of been better if he died. Heros destroyed my thoughts on shadow more and his own game left me in the dark as X play stated (G4 if you didn't know).

Silver had a decent story....in his prologue that is. Everything else was something you would probably see on naruto or any other show that expresses emotion.

JigglyWiggly said:
Easy way to check someone's age is ask them what sonic show they like, if it's not aosth, they are dead ;0.
My answer is all except Sonic X, and I enjoyed all the Genesis games. Am I from another dimension?

fox boy said:
Blue Warrior said:
fox boy said:
Blue Warrior said:
If Nintendo produced Sonic games, then Sonic '06 wouldn't suck.
i thought that sonic 06 was a really good game

Then I'm not sure if I can take your opinion very seriously.
why? cause you think that the game sucked and i don't think it does?
Because no sane person thought that game was any good. I can't say as I'm taking your opinion with much weight, either.

One could hope that Nintendo handling a Sonic title would, perhaps, lead them back to his momentum-based origins, from which they could build one helluva good game... but really, there's nothing that's stopping Sega from doing that. Except, you know, for how they fail and all recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back