What If Nintendo did Sonic Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think if Nintendo were allowed to make a Sonic game, we would see that hedgehog like the Sonic Team could never have imagined possible. Think about it, he would be able to freely access and explore multiple paths in each level, virtually no glitches/bugs/exploits, stories would be good and hold the player's interest, the camera view would never suck, if not follow Sonic directly behind him while he does an entire loop. Tails' levels would have Star Fox-like gameplay and dog-fights with Eggman rather than that dumb Robot thing from SA2. I personally don't think Nintendo would screw it up by adding complex puzzles and lots of platforming, they'd save that for Knuckles and maybe Rouge. Amy and Cream's parts wouldn't suck. The list could keep going, it would basically the hottest and fastest selling Sonic title in decades, no doubt.
Infact, I think Sega and Nintendo should cut a deal, letting SEGA make a Mario game and to Nintendo, a Sonic game. That would be hilarious, imagine hearing Mario say "SEGA!!! WOOHOO!!!" before the title screen, rofl.

Y'know, I think this is impossible for the simple fact that SEGA allows Sonic on all consoles.

Hate to break it to you, Chrome, but they can make it exclusive if they want. Ever heard of Sonic Adventure 2 battle, or Sonic Wildfire? Were they on all consoles? No, one was GC exclusive and the other Wii. That's proof enough that they can make exceptions if they want to.

Orangelink said:
Hate to break it to you, Chrome, but they can make it exclusive if they want. Ever heard of Sonic Adventure 2 battle, or Sonic Wildfire? Were they on all consoles? No, one was GC exclusive and the other Wii. That's proof enough that they can make exceptions if they want to.

Lol how can he forget those... Even Sonic and The Secret Rings, that one is the recent of Sonic exclusives.

And again... How you gonna stand up for SEGA if you don't know whats up with them?

Lol Sonic is on all consoles. That sorta reminds me when the Sony fanboys got mad cause they lost "their" GTA exclusive and Final Fantasy. There were so pissed.

Dr.Pepper said:
Personally, I think if Nintendo were allowed to make a Sonic game, we would see that hedgehog like the Sonic Team could never have imagined possible. Think about it, he would be able to freely access and explore multiple paths in each level, virtually no glitches/bugs/exploits, stories would be good and hold the player's interest, the camera view would never suck, if not follow Sonic directly behind him while he does an entire loop. Tails' levels would have Star Fox-like gameplay and dog-fights with Eggman rather than that dumb Robot thing from SA2. I personally don't think Nintendo would screw it up by adding complex puzzles and lots of platforming, they'd save that for Knuckles and maybe Rouge. Amy and Cream's parts wouldn't suck. The list could keep going, it would basically the hottest and fastest selling Sonic title in decades, no doubt.
Infact, I think Sega and Nintendo should cut a deal, letting SEGA make a Mario game and to Nintendo, a Sonic game. That would be hilarious, imagine hearing Mario say "SEGA!!! WOOHOO!!!" before the title screen, rofl.

SEGA would fail at making a GOOD Mario game.

I actually like the 3D games. The only thing I didn't like about Sonic heroes is Team Rose's Story line.

And if nintendo did Sonic, it would be slow, repeat the same storyline over and over, and have annoying puzzles that you have to start over if you mess up.

astar said:
I actually like the 3D games. The only thing I didn't like about Sonic heroes is Team Rose's Story line.

And if nintendo did Sonic, it would be slow, repeat the same storyline over and over, and have annoying puzzles that you have to start over if you mess up.

It wouldn't be slow, Nintendo isn't stupid, they know how Sonic games work.

Repeat the storyline? Ever noticed that the best Sonic games (1,2,CD,3) have pretty much the same storyline?

It wouldn't have "annoying puzzles", just because Zelda has puzzles dosn't mean all of Nintendo's games do.

SEGA is the owner of the company, Sonic Team creates the games and gives it so SEGA, Yuji Naka is from sonic team, not sega

Then nintendo woudnt make Sonic games but other company from Nintendo?

Ya´get it fast

EzewuiroSRB2Online said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Something else weird is that sonic team doesn't just make sonic games any more >_>

Thats because there making a sonic game right now.

lolwut? *Shot*
Anyways, nintendo MIGHT get the rights to sonic, if he goes down any more

Speedylizzard14 said:
EzewuiroSRB2Online said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Something else weird is that sonic team doesn't just make sonic games any more >_>

lolwut? *Shot*
Anyways, nintendo MIGHT get the rights to sonic, if he goes down any more

Then I'll buy Sonic from Nintendo :P

EzewuiroSRB2Online said:
Silent_Snipe said:

What i ment was there also making other games that's not related to sonic e.g. phantasy star

there r some games with sonic in them that are nintendo... like brawl! all nintendo did is made sonic in what they thought he would look like if he were made originally in nintendo... and also sonic and the secret rings has the same deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back