What do you think is the hardest special stage you ever played?

"Somewhat 3D"? Dude, every game including this style after Sonic 2 (not counting the 2013 mobile port) is in full-3D. Even 3D BLAST made it 3D, unlike the actual gameplay.
I was talking about the 2013 port.

S3
If wasn't the fact that there was a Fn button that would make you go back in time in that Megadrive Collection? I dunno the name but i will check later
I wouldn't have gotten all the Chaos Emeralds
Sonic CD too
It is all fun game until you get around the 5 or 6 special stage while trying to do the good future with Amy
Or i just suck ig

Yeah it's a definitely not a skill issue. Thank goodness in the 2013 port the special stages got 60 fps in performance and movement of ufos. And thank go's it got 720p resolution.
Post automatically merged:

That's why I love the cd 2011 special stages.

Yeah it's a definitely not a skill issue. Thank goodness in the 2013 port the special stages got 60 fps in performance and movement of ufos. And thank go's it got 720p resolution.
I still hate them though, DANG BOMBS!
That's why I love the cd 2011 special stages.
Wasn't the 2011 ver. in Origins? Because I played Special Stage 1. Isn't so hard, but it'll become harder by the checkpoint and/or ring.

I still hate them though, DANG BOMBS!

Wasn't the 2011 ver. in Origins? Because I played Special Stage 1. Isn't so hard, but it'll become harder by the checkpoint and/or ring.
Really? Never seem to notice it. Welp, live and learn.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back