What do you think is the hardest special stage you ever played?

In fangames, that stupid special stage of
Red volcano
In official games, I'm terrible

Nothing wrong with tails??????? For me he was incontrolable in héroes special stages but i found out this isnt My hardest it's the Sonic labryinth
Wdym he was uncontrollable???? He plays fine. Either somethings up with your controlling-device, or, no offense, but you just have a skill issue.

And I'm not talking about this topic anymore.

Anyways, S2 Special Stages are a nightmare. Dang bombs.

Wdym he was uncontrollable???? He plays fine. Either somethings up with your controlling-device, or, no offense, but you just have a skill issue.

And I'm not talking about this topic anymore.

Anyways, S2 Special Stages are a nightmare. Dang bombs.
Just don't talk with tails and Sonic in that Game [Sonic 2]

Just don't talk with tails and Sonic in that Game [Sonic 2]
This game doesn't let you talk to them??? This game never had a talking feature.

Like I said, your probably underage. But I'll let the SRB2MB admins do they're thing.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, I wish I could fly as Tails in those Special Stages, with limits. Wouldn't be so bad if that was added.

This game doesn't let you talk to them??? This game never had a talking feature.

Like I said, your probably underage. But I'll let the SRB2MB admins do they're thing.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, I wish I could fly as Tails in those Special Stages, with limits. Wouldn't be so bad if that was added.
You are talking with a 16-bit console it wouldnt be possible

S3
If wasn't the fact that there was a Fn button that would make you go back in time in that Megadrive Collection? I dunno the name but i will check later
I wouldn't have gotten all the Chaos Emeralds

While still being hard, the fact that its somewhat 3d helps it ALOT
"Somewhat 3D"? Dude, every game including this style after Sonic 2 (not counting the 2013 mobile port) is in full-3D. Even 3D BLAST made it 3D, unlike the actual gameplay.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back