What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

It's more of a touch up on the vanilla cast as I'll be honest some of these make them look a lot nicer. Picture from the srb2.org
motorroach-new-sprites.png
Darn, I'd KILL to have those sprites now. Tails, Amy, and Fang the Nack look so cool!

I, personally, don't think Addon Unloading will ever become a reality. Freeslots and maybe also netgames would complicate things too much.
Hmmm we can add a red cross on them when u click It and when u click the red cross you Will remove the add-on like a toggle and clicking It again Will give u the add-on again

Hmmm we can add a red cross on them when u click It and when u click the red cross you Will remove the add-on like a toggle and clicking It again Will give u the add-on again
True, but, like, what happens if the addon uses any freeslots? What do we do then? And how do we handle unloading addons in netgames?

It's more of a touch up on the vanilla cast as I'll be honest some of these make them look a lot nicer. Picture from the srb2.org
motorroach-new-sprites.png
I might be on the fence here, but I think we save those new sprites for 2.3, NOT 2.2.14. Sure, these sprites looks great... But are we SURE these will be added in 2.2.14?

True, but, like, what happens if the addon uses any freeslots? What do we do then? And how do we handle unloading addons in netgames?
Ive got that covered
Post automatically merged:

Ive got that covered
If you have that then getting out of It Will take you to the title screen if its like frontier and then 06 then taking out frontiers Will keep the 06 title then get that out then to the title screen of srb2 and if u put out favorites (you can remove It from favs or not) It Will automaticly load when starting srb2 (u can do It on all mods if u like) and make a mode that Will change from 2.2 to 2.1 but u can switch with another button (used if you wanted to play 2.1 on Mobile or PC)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back