Weird (Secret thing found in the files of Final Demo 1.09.4)

HPR

HPR
So, I decided to rip some of the files for final demo because why not, but while I was searching in the main file I found... this audio file. I can't make out most of the words it's saying, but after a few hearings I can make out stuff like "netgames" and "earless" So I've come to you guys for answers. What the heck is this thing?
File is here since you can't upload sound files 😔

It's mentioning some guy going by the name "Wasbinator(?)" being sick of release delays, hosting netgames, and getting SIGSEVs. So he quits. Something else about Earless and TwoTails(?) having some sort of sexual activity, I think.

It's mentioning some guy going by the name "Wasbinator(?)" being sick of release delays, hosting netgames, and getting SIGSEVs. So he quits. Something else about Earless and TwoTails(?) having some sort of sexual activity, I think.
hmm ok, thanks but it still barely makes any sense lol. :dramahog:

Hah! I can't listen on mobile, but your partial transcription has brought memories back. Waspinator is a Transformers character with a funny easy to impersonate loser voice, and the Beast Wars cartoon he was from was contemporary with some of SSNTails' and Sonniku's (the "founders" of SRB2) earliest Sonic fangames and mods. Earless was another name for Sonniku given the earless Sonic sprites from SRB1. This entire thing is all about the original developers making fun of their detractors, since you've gotta take people's complaints on the nose in order to keep it together.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back