• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

W.I.P An Ordinary SRB2 Mod Build.

Metal Snick Productions

Just a guy who loves adventure!
A Public build of a mod im working on. This mod is still very wip so thats why not much is here.
Credits to Kirb for the OG mod / https://mb.srb2.org/addons/exetiors-chase.4181/
and also Sonic Retro for even having this exist.

Download is in a different place due to it being too large for me to attach to this.

Cool things about this build:
Sonic 1 styled sprites for EXE.
A WIP gamemode in progress thats accessible.
(and more!)

Kinda bad things bout' this build:
Haven't been able to make it so its ACUALLY like An Ordinary Sonic ROM Hack, so for now your stuck in the "Other World" in the game.
Need to fix some stuff.
GFZ skybox is very broken.

GIFS:

srb20086.gif
srb20088.gif

Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: Uploaded a trailer on my alt account, check it out!

Attachments

• srb20088.gif
    srb20088.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Huh. That's interesting - I've actually been working on something similar - I've just been putting it off to finish working on Extra Life. Good luck with the project! :)

That seems odd, I kinda thought it was a remake of the unused evilflower zone. But oh well, I guess that's not happening. On topic, hopefully you can get it through this project.

A Public build of a mod im working on. This mod is still very wip so thats why not much is here.
Credits to Kirb for the OG mod / https://mb.srb2.org/addons/exetiors-chase.4181/
and also Sonic Retro for even having this exist.

Download is in a different place due to it being too large for me to attach to this.

Cool things about this build:
Sonic 1 styled sprites for EXE.
A WIP gamemode in progress thats accessible.
(and more!)

Kinda bad things bout' this build:
Haven't been able to make it so its ACUALLY like An Ordinary Sonic ROM Hack, so for now your stuck in the "Other World" in the game.
Need to fix some stuff.
GFZ skybox is very broken.

GIFS:

View attachment 99458View attachment 99461
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: Uploaded a trailer on my alt account, check it out!
i like how the name is based off of An Ordinary Sonic Rom Hack.

UPDATE: Bad news, for some reason my pc kept bugging and I had to switch to another one, i've lost ALL of my work and can't get it back, so I have to remake everything. Sorry.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back