VoidyChars (Now With Motobug!)

[Open Assets] VoidyChars (Now With Motobug!) 1.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Voidy2246

✨ Collaborator ✨
Voidy2246 submitted a new resource:

VoidyChars (Now With Motobug!) - inb4 these character fade into obscurity again

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... BOYS AND GIRLS... ONE AND ALL... AFTER ALL THIS TIME, IT IS WITH GREAT HONOR TO PRESENT TO YOU:
View attachment 85739

What originally started out as me wanting to bring a waifu into SRB2, now turns into a magnum opus of both my art skills and my coding knowledge. Whether you like strolling the lush hills of Greenflower or scaling the abstract heights of Tartarus, this pack hosts a colorful cast of characters with their own different gameplay...

Read more about this resource...

2 things:
motobug was definitely inspired by garrulous 64's old motobug series and the new one that was teased some time ago
and also motobug is JUST mania sonic with a peelout.

2 things:
motobug was definitely inspired by garrulous 64's old motobug series and the new one that was teased some time ago
and also motobug is JUST mania sonic with a peelout.
Tbf, you can't really do much else with a Motobug. :blink:

Could Motobug get there own? I've been enjoying the characters, but kinda want to get motobug alone, like the others.
If you go into the file with SLADE, it's easy to get Motobug alone by deleting the stuff related to FL Chan and Ember (and you know, vice versa for the others).
While I actually wanted to put the character files separately, I'm gonna wait until I make the next character for the pack since she may or may not be the final one.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back