[v1.4] Unofficial Level Design Collab: Spring 2022 [v1.4]

Othius

[A person in a place]
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
1652014204893.png

1652014225392.png

Read more about this resource...

Welcome to the Discussion page of the Unofficial Level Design Collab: Spring 2022!

Have any thoughts? Leave a comment!

If you like what you see, leave a review! Make sure to check out the other three ULDCs that have released too!

1652014225392.png
Additional ULDC Information!

When To Submit A Stage To The ULDC:

-The ULDC Summer 2022 Deadline is SEPTEMBER 5th, 12:00pm EST.

Where To Submit A Stage To The ULDC:

-Upload the file for your stage in The ULDC 2022 Thread, or on the ULDC Discord Server in #uldc-submissions. Down below. Make a new post for any subsequent updates, I won't be able to know if you updated a file otherwise.

How To Submit A Stage To The ULDC:

Submissions sent here into this thread must be formatted as such:
Code:
Download: [Link]
Title: [Map Name]
Credits: [Who made what]

1652014225392.png

Thank you for playing the Unofficial Level Design Collab! Look forward to more in the future!

Last edited:
Othius updated [v1.3] Unofficial Level Design Collab: Spring 2022 with a new update entry:

[v1.4] - The Magma Mesa Fix

My deepest apologies go out to Garrean, I included a horribly outdated and bugged version of his level and I kept forgetting to include the latest for nearly a whole month now.

Fixes include
-More concise emblem placement
-Improved ring telegraphing
-CHECKPOINTS

For anyone who had big issues with the level before. Try it out now. I can't believe this kept leaving my mind.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here's the comment files for V1.3 of the map packs. It should also work for 1.4, but the Magma Mesa comments will be outdated.
Remember you need to use https://mb.srb2.org/addons/feedback...h-spots-in-your-map-like-in-mario-maker.1904/ to view the comments and death locations.
Also, these comments were taken from a non-moderated server, so be ready for anything in these comments. Don't let it get to you.
Consider this a content warning, just in case.

The comment files for V1.4 will hold the same comments as these files seeing as only one map was drastically changed.
Happy Mapping! :wonderful:
:worry:

EDIT: Forgot to mention, make sure you remove the brackets and text within the brackets when using the files. The above link to the addon will explain the file name format you need to use, and the folder that it must be put in.

Attachments

• (V1.3)Comments.txt
    12 KB · Views: 115
  • (V1.3)Deaths.txt
    15.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Here's the comment files for V1.3 of the map packs. It should also work for 1.4, but the Magma Mesa comments will be outdated.
Remember you need to use https://mb.srb2.org/addons/feedback...h-spots-in-your-map-like-in-mario-maker.1904/ to view the comments and death locations.
Also, these comments were taken from a non-moderated server, so be ready for anything in these comments. Don't let it get to you.

The comment files for V1.4 will hold the same comments as these files seeing as only one map was drastically changed.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, make sure you remove the brackets and text within the brackets when using the files. The above link to the addon will explain the file name format you need to use, and the folder that it must be put in.
I have updated files for V1.4 and I plan to keep hosting this map pack until OLDC 2022 round 1 starts. I'll post more updates to the files as we draw nearer to that date.

Attachments

• (V1.4 May 12, 2022)Comments.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 112
  • (V1.4 May 12, 2022)Deaths.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 105

Here's another update to the comment files. Refer to the replied post on how to use them.

Attachments

• (V1.4 May 18, 2022)Comments.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 84
  • (V1.4 May 18, 2022)Deaths.txt
    54.6 KB · Views: 152

Okay, here's the final versions of the Comments and Deaths files I'll provide. Again, please refer to the replied post for full information on how to use them.
I will post no more files for this specific map pack, and the current ULDC server I am running will be converted for the Upcoming OLDC as soon as it's available.
Take care! :blink:

Attachments

• (v1.4 May 31 2022)Comments.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 91
  • (v1.4 May 31 2022)Deaths.txt
    68.8 KB · Views: 91
Did you guys intend to take advantage of wall running in a few of the maps? Everglade Garden, Hydro Altar, and Dwarven Fjord all have areas where you can use the mod to gain height and speed using the mod.

Is there some kind of version incompatibility I'm not aware of or are a couple of these levels really broken? Like the Super Mario Maze and Grinflower Zones in particiular having missing textures and strange behaviors,

Is there some kind of version incompatibility I'm not aware of or are a couple of these levels really broken? Like the Super Mario Maze and Grinflower Zones in particiular having missing textures and strange behaviors,
The four levels on the outer ring of the map are the joke levels. They act strange kind of by design.

All of the inner levels should be fine.

can you even beat mario maze? i know its a joke but i dont think there is an exit to mario maze

How do you actually access here?? i just discovered this with Noclipping and i have no idea how to properly get here

1700011372065.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back