• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unofficial Level Design Collab: ULTIMATE -- A SUGOI inspired pack!

Wow, now THIS is something I'm gonna be looking forward to!
Large level packs are my favorite types of level packs in SRB2 in which this has given me a question: "Which level pack is larger, SRB2 The Past or ULDC Ultimate?".
As a beta tester for SRB2TP 2.0 (Promoted Fanboy applies here since SRB2TP is my favorite mod), the level pack is indeed large but I wonder if this will be larger?
The question will be answered when ULDC Ultimate releases because, well, we all know SRB2TP has been nearing completion since the Deep Sea trailer.

Wow, now THIS is something I'm gonna be looking forward to!
Large level packs are my favorite types of level packs in SRB2 in which this has given me a question: "Which level pack is larger, SRB2 The Past or ULDC Ultimate?".
As a beta tester for SRB2TP 2.0 (Promoted Fanboy applies here since SRB2TP is my favorite mod), the level pack is indeed large but I wonder if this will be larger?
The question will be answered when ULDC Ultimate releases because, well, we all know SRB2TP has been nearing completion since the Deep Sea trailer.
Regarding your question as to which pack will be larger, it is possible the question will need a slight rephrase if the SUGOI 2.2 port ends up being completed and released (which as far as I know has a lot of maps as well).

Though the ULDC Ultimate pack theoretically would have a major advantage if everyone here revitalized their old maps and submitted them, but I can also imagine the nightmare of putting it all together in SLADE if tons of custom objects, textures, and other content types came with the maps.

:knuxsmug:
1662932936388.png

What could this be for...

Just a reminder that I encourage anyone to submit anything, regardless of how experienced of a mapper you are. First map? Third map? That all works!

If you have any old unfinished maps sitting around in your hard-drive, that you don't think are as good as your newer works, we won't judge! Finish it up, I promise you it'll be worth it.

Personally, I'm finishing up one of my first maps ever, from April 2020, for the ULDC Ultimate
QnyZnmD.gif

I wasn't planning on doing this, but due to popular demand I'm releasing the ULDC Autumn 2022 as it was originally announced.

Don't worry, the ULDC ULTIMATE is still in effect, and will be releasing by the end of next year. All this means is that you'll have a standard ULDC level pack release slated for Late November. Any polish updates to your maps should be submitted by November 15th. Thank you!

ooohyeah hopefully i can get something in here before it closes

Wait, I got a question. If your the only one made the level, how can you submit it with no credit person? Do you just only use the title and map submission?

We anticipate it being done by new years; Currently we're making sure none of the levels break (there are a lot)

Unfortunately, the first release will be a cut-down version, without the plot tying it together or any bosses inbetween areas. However it's still a collection of over 100 levels spanning multiple hubs.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back