• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Underchars (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

I got an idea for a LV system: each enemy you kill gives EXP, once you reach an amount of EXP: you go up one LV (level of violence, as said by sans) once you get to a higher LV, lets say LV: 3 you get a new weapon like the toy knife.

I got an idea for a LV system: each enemy you kill gives EXP, once you reach an amount of EXP: you go up one LV (level of violence, as said by sans) once you get to a higher LV, lets say LV: 3 you get a new weapon like the toy knife.
YES! HMM I COULD DO THAT FOR CHARA (If i knew how to code ) Im thinking of frisk being the pacifist route frisk either that have frisk as once their LV goes up they can switch to chara!

if you're gonna make a work in progress thread you actually need to show progress not just say your gonna make a mod and have nothing to show for it.

if you're gonna make a work in progress thread you actually need to show progress not just say your gonna make a mod and have nothing to show for it.
I have some its not the best

Attachments

• frisk srb2.png
    frisk srb2.png
    1,012 bytes · Views: 66
Can someone give a refernce for the undertale weapons?
Post automatically merged:

np

can i help u with chara cuz i am bored (if this sounds bad i understand)
yes

deltachars released yesterday and people already tryna do the same thing 💀
LOL Yep 🤣

Imma do the weapons first because I suck at making bodies

Stick done any suggestions?

Attachments

• srb2 stick.png
    srb2 stick.png
    627 bytes · Views: 71
Last edited:
can u send ur discord name?

Screenshot 2023-05-07 223750.png
also W.I.P (i really hated this dang head- )

PLAYA1_ALT.png
STANDA1 DONE

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back