• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ULDC 2021: Seasons of Stages

time for a trip to he beach!
Post automatically merged:

got some level, its going well!
sonic is chilling

Attachments

• srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 109
  • srb20006.png
    srb20006.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
With school beginning to start up for most people and summer coming to an end, I know we don't have enough free time to knock out stages like before. Because of this, I'm moving the ULDC Part 2 deadline 3 weeks (21 days) back, The new deadline for ULDC Part 2 is September 26th, 11:59 EST.

...y'know at this point I may ditch the 'part 1, part 2' shtick and just call it the Autumn ULDC, LMFAO

With school beginning to start up for most people and summer coming to an end, I know we don't have enough free time to knock out stages like before. Because of this, I'm moving the ULDC Part 2 deadline 3 weeks (21 days) back, The new deadline for ULDC Part 2 is September 26th, 11:59 EST.

...y'know at this point I may ditch the 'part 1, part 2' shtick and just call it the Autumn ULDC, LMFAO
ok

Whoops, I didn't notice this thread got locked. Talked to some mods and got it unlocked, you can share your progress in here now!

I'm fleshing out my SRB2Xmas remake level for the ULDC. A few other people remade SRB2Xmas maps, so expect to see them here too!
srb22280.gif

Whoops, I didn't notice this thread got locked. Talked to some mods and got it unlocked, you can share your progress in here now!

I'm fleshing out my SRB2Xmas remake level for the ULDC. A few other people remade SRB2Xmas maps, so expect to see them here too!
srb22280.gif
damn thats good, shame i can't make stuff like this, any way im still working on my level

Whelp the deadline just sorta came and went without much notice or a reasonably sized pool of submissions.

I forgot this thread existed, honestly, I've been doing all the announcements on the Discord server. September 26th ended with... 3 submissions. Plutonium Plant by Zaxel, Boulderstone Alpines by yyeellooww7, and Rocky Hollow by Vixuzen. I could count Close Corners by Dead as well despite the fact that he never officially "submitted" it, we agreed in DMs that it would be going into the pack.

So. Yeahhhh there's gonna be a new deadline.

October 24th, 2021, 11:59 PM.

If you're not working on a stage, make one. If you're working on a stage, try your best to finish it. If you have friends who might be interested in making a stage then send them a link to this thread, or the invite to the discord server, and peer pressure them into finishing a stage. I want this to be larger than the Summer ULDC.

Why October 24th, you may ask?

1632825255576.png

1 week before Halloween (That 1 week is so I can compile the pack)
So yes, everyone, if you need ideas for a stage. You can make a Halloween Stage
A Big Spooky
A Huge Haunt

See you in a month! I hope to see more maps. If you're a first time mapper, check the beginning post of the thread to help get yourself started. Nothing should stop you from getting a stage out for this!

Last edited:
Whelp the deadline just sorta came and went without much notice or a reasonably sized pool of submissions.

I forgot this thread existed, honestly, I've been doing all the announcements on the Discord server. September 26th ended with... 3 submissions. Plutonium Plant by Zaxel, Boulderstone Alpines by yyeellooww7, and Rocky Hollow by Vixuzen. I could count Close Corners by Dead as well despite the fact that he never officially "submitted" it, we agreed in DMs that it would be going into the pack.

If you're not working on a stage, make one. If you're working on a stage, try your best to finish it. If you have friends who might be interested in making a stage then send them a link to this thread, or the invite to the discord server, and peer pressure them into finishing a stage. I want this to be larger than the Summer ULDC.

View attachment 53879
A Big Spooky
A Huge Haunt

See you in a month! I hope to see more maps. If you're a first time mapper, check the beginning post of the thread to help get yourself started. Nothing should stop you from getting a stage out for this!
ima make a spooky level as i forgot too :dramahog:
well gotta get moving, wait the dead line is in the spooky month
591q7f.gif

yes i know this the fnf hd skid and pump

View attachment 54230
A Living Nightmarish Secret That Is Worth Dying For.

Oh hey, buttons.
oh finally a worthy opponent! the fight to the goal will be legendary!
Post automatically merged:

hey look a greenflower ice level, based on my future srb2 generations level pack
srb20233.gif

Last edited:
heres some more area for the bois
* has new section
* ICY greenflower zone
* you can't hear but changed to big chungus song ( jk its GFZALT )

EDIT: ummmm gif won't load...

Last edited:
I love the transition there! Sadly I can't join. My PC fsr cant handle zone builder and becomes super slow if I install it, also because my PC storage is low
it was origanlly gonna be a nights stage, but i thought to do a normal one, as i could not be bothered...
aslo delete games or memes etc you don't need, same with school work form last term and all that

im done!
thanks to bright emerald for beta testing, and fixing the snowing weather
a demo to icy islands, coming soon! ( or about a year :wow: )
icy greenflower zone!

Attachments

• level.wad
    230.8 KB · Views: 87
im not the moderator here BUT just reminding that 24th is in 2 days.....

View attachment 53879
A Big Spooky
A Huge Haunt

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back