• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ULDC 2021: Seasons of Stages

Last day to submit your stages!

Here's a message taken from the Discord server:

An update to the submission rules. I'm including authors notes in a little poster placed next to the stages this time around. For all future submissions, write an Authors Note giving a little info on the stage or a description. Anything you want to write. (If you decide not to I'll make one for you, for consistency). The posters will look like the ones in the gallery from the Feb-April 2020 ULDC. If you've submitted a stage already, you can update your post in uldc-submissions, or your post on MB if you decided to submit your stage there. This changes the submission rules a bit. Here are the updated rules: Title: [Map Name] Credits: [Who made what, and what name you want to be credited as] Music: [Name of Music you're using (optional)] Authors Note: [Write about your stage a bit.]

If you've submitted a stage already, you can update your post in uldc-submissions, or your post on MB if you decided to submit your stage there. This changes the submission rules a bit. Here are the updated rules:

Title: [Map Name]
Credits: [Who made what, and what name you want to be credited as]
Music: [Name of Music you're using (optional)]
Authors Note: [Write about your stage a bit.]
Post automatically merged:

Oh my god ahahahaahahahahahah
I thought today was Sunday the 24th, but I was wrong today is Saturday the 23rd.

That means you have approximately 33 and half hours remaining, my bad.

Last edited:
yay i turned 13 this july so now i can post my first maps here i hope you like them thanks

mapj1
title: emerald prairie
credits: Jadoinka
music: emerald eyes by MadSci
authors note: this is my first map ever its a bit confusing sorry but its really fun with modern sonic!

mapj2
title: forrest run
music: chozo ghost battle by metroid prime
authors note: very fast pace and intense! i wanted to make a level that makes your heart beat like castle eggman act 1 bridge. run and don't stop!

mapj3
title: rocky ravines
music: diamond dash zone by Karl Brueggemann
authors note: I made this map because i found sonic music on youtube and i really liked it. I tried to make platforming level that flows. beware the minuses! sorry about the laggy, srb2 doesn't like canarivores.

mapj4
title: fractured facilities
music: The Only Thing They Fear Is You (Blast Processed) by BlastProcessed
authors note: the city has fallen to pieces! avoid the purple liquid because it kills you. i learned how to use dynamic slopes i hope you enjoy avoiding the obstacles. im proud of the skybox too. the ending is unfinished and empty sorry!

there was a broken sector in fractured facilities so i fixed it and i reuploaded the file

Attachments

• Jadoinkas ULDC Maps!.pk3
    4.4 MB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Today is your last day to submit stages! Approximately 10 hours remain!

Whoops I forgot to announce it here. The deadline is up! There is now a 5 day grace period for map updates and potentially a couple late submissions. Cutoff date is Thursday, October 28th. The pack is releasing on Halloween. See you when it releases!

In the meanwhile, this folder contains the raw files of each stage submitted. You can play each of the levels submitted from here and report bugs / give criticism. Or just play them for the sake of playing them!

This ULDC has fifteen submissions!
Here's the stage list:
Glacial Winter by Romineblox0
Icy Greenflower by AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Emerald Prairie by Jadoinka
Forrest Run by Jadoinka
Rocky Ravines by Jadoinka
Fractured Facilities by Jadoinka
Frog Fortalice by Ruberjig
Frightful Forest by The Shadow
Boulderstone Alpines by yyeellooww7
Close Corners by Dead
Snow Valley by Seaballer
Haunted Hill by Vixuzen
Rocky Hollow by Vixuzen
Plutonium Plant by Zaxel
Robotnik Winter by Kanna, DaJumpJump, & Othius

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back