This entire site is falling apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now you know better. Most people don't learn after being banned. It happened to me on IRC almost a year ago. There was a netsplit and no ops were on the server that we splitted from so people started spamming the room and luckily stopped before the netsplit ended. I stupidly posted what happened on the MB and for my first time ever, I was banned for a week.

Sonict

It doesn't matter if you were joking or not. By joking around saying "Lock", you were backseat moderating. Mods/Admins know when to lock a topic. We initially put that rule in place because there would be 4 or 5 people going "omg lol lock" when there was a stupid topic.

K, now all my questions answered.
BTW, shufle, you might want to change your sig. It doesn't match you avitar.

...wait... I still wouldn't call it BSM. I would call it Being a nusence.

Um. Woah.

I don't fully understand what's going on. Fish Hook, they locked a topic. Big deal. You got tempbanned for breaking a rule. Big deal. Come on, you're making a big deal out of what is essentially something that really shouldn't be brought up to this level.

Okay, you got tempbanned, but you broke a rule. That's how it works. It's happened to a lot of people (me, I think over five times (backseat moderating, lol)), and they've dealt with it fine (without causing a "public" disturbance).

Fish Hook said:
Locked...locked....LOCKED... why wont the magic word work?
I COMAND THEE TO LOCK!!... they wont work...wah!
XD
Rule #9 said:
9. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an admin.

Although there is no rule against joking around, you still should use common sense to guide you to what you think is right. If you make a mistake, learn from it and leave it at that. There are better ways to go about this than making a scene, you know. Also, it's only three days. Honestly, that isn't even enough to argue about it. By the way, the site isn't falling apart because you got banned.

Like Sonict, everyone makes mistakes. Just learn from them, and you'll be fine. And you may have a brain disorder (although, sometimes it's hard to believe people over the internet, but it is possible nonetheless), but that doesn't give you any excuse. Considering you use this forum, you obviously know the rules. Everyone (mostly) knows them, and they follow them. If you do something wrong, you get punished. That's just the way it is. Also, if you read carefully, I'm repeating myself! There really isn't anything else to it.

P.S. Sonict, way to move on up to the East Side. - The Jeffersons

Bad news, I have no common sence. I comes with the Brain Disorder package.
And rule 9, Don't ASK for a topic to be locked.
I didn't ask.

Bah. I hate it when I end the page with a post, because then my post becomes ignored. Either way, everyone common sense, whether or not you have a brain disorder. There are different types of common sense, but they are still common sense. Use whatever type you have.

Also,
Shuffle said:
It doesn't matter if you were joking or not. By joking around saying "Lock", you were backseat moderating. Mods/Admins know when to lock a topic. We initially put that rule in place because there would be 4 or 5 people going "omg lol lock" when there was a stupid topic.

You can try to bypass the rules by using loopholes, but remember, (most to all) forums are an anarchy, not a democracy. (Also, I request updated rules/FAQ plz (asked a lot (still asking (yea plz (update rly needed (seriously (it's just a little more wording... (you know it's true)))))))).

Fish hook said:
Locked...locked....LOCKED... why wont the magic word work?
I COMAND THEE TO LOCK!!... they wont work...wah!
XD

And just "Brain Disorder" doesn't tell very much.

Fish hook said:
Bad news, I have no common sence. I comes with the Brain Disorder package.
And rule 9, Don't ASK for a topic to be locked.
I didn't ask.

I have Asperger's Syndrone and I turned out fine. That is no excuse. A few people that I know in this MB have the exact same thing as I do. JTE, Prime_2 to name a few. Also, you might have not asked for a lock, but that post wasn't even necessary at all to begin with.

Sonict

If you must know my personal infomation that I want to keep to my self, I'm ininbetween Autism and Asaprus Syndrom which cause the brain NOT to develope the area that uses common sense (Instinct) and Scizifenia-like personalitys. Add on ADHD which makes me hyper.

To me, what you just said is very fake. Also, if you want to keep to yourself, why are you on an online community...?

Because I'm a lonly geek who sits infront of a screen all day and is underweight and suffering from depretion!
And the reason I keep this to my self is bcause no one ever believes me! AND NOW I JUST STARTED CRYING UNCONROLABY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

No problem. Crying is a good way to let out excess emotion. Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here. If you really have problems that severe, I highly recommend getting a therapist (I'm not joking about this), or talking to your parents about it.

Fish Hook, I am still not concerned with your personal problems. I've tried to kill myself many times too, but it has nothing to do with this message board. I suggest you get off the computer, go outside, and get some air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back