"There Is A Problem Connecting To The Master Server"

Hey uhhhhhhh I'm having the same problems too...

And I think it might have something to do with the fact that I updated to MacOS Sonoma. I looked and tried the suggestions but none of them worked, can anyone offer a solution or at least an explanation as to why this is the case?

Hey uhhhhhhh I'm having the same problems too...

And I think it might have something to do with the fact that I updated to MacOS Sonoma. I looked and tried the suggestions but none of them worked, can anyone offer a solution or at least an explanation as to why this is the case?
What error message is displayed in the console?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 21.30.50.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 21.30.50.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I also had the same problem, but for me it was happening since almost a YEAR
1.PNG
2.PNG

Still happened until now. But, I noticed I didn't try changing https to http and it worked sooooo:
3.PNG
4.PNG

If you have problems connecting to master server, try this IP: http://mb.srb2.org/MS/0

Just found this. I'm having the same problem on a brand new Windows 11. Yes, I changed the HTTPS to HTTP and the same thing happens.

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
Bueno si esto sigue pasando

Small question... is this still happening? I might have some alternate ideas now.
I think it might have fixed when I restarted my Mac, but it may still break when I've left it on a while or, when my Mac dies.

I'd be happy to know the different ideas, incase they help with me not being able to connect with the server after the aforementioned caveats. It may be a case of "Oh just don't do that then" which I'm perfectly fine with.

But it'd be nice to list them incase someone else stumbles on this thread and has the same problem, but can't connect even with a restart.

Okay, so I was hosting a normal server and out of nowhere the game shuts down entirely, no warning message , no anything. Of course I questioned what the hell happened, but there was no answer at the time. Anyway's as i started Srb2 up once more and tried to host online but then i got the "there was a problem connecting to the master server" message. I shrugged it off and thought my settings got scrambled but, everything seemed to be correct, and yes i checked and made sure i was using the correct server address. So frustrated i tried to join a game, still i got the same "There was a problem connecting to the master server" message. every time I would switch categories of rooms to select I'd always get that message. I cannot even preform the "listserv" command in the console. Is this a common error? If so how do i fix it?

Thing's iv'e tried (and they did not work..obviously lol):
you have to Right Click the game icon on desktop then click "Open File location" when it opend the file location delete all files in the file location then Re-Install the Installer and do the Wizard Installer then Done! you now Fixed it (what i mean delete the whole game and Re-Install it)

you have to Right Click the game icon on desktop then click "Open File location" when it opend the file location delete all files in the file location then Re-Install the Installer and do the Wizard Installer then Done! you now Fixed it (what i mean delete the whole game and Re-Install it)
That post was from nine years ago. Also, that wouldn’t work anyway.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back