The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Bebe's Kids
Anything for the NES/SNES with a license other than Disney or Jurassic Park.
You're repeating yourself.

Also TMNT2 for the NES was pretty good. Not my favorite beat-'em-up by a long shot (that still goes to Streets of Rage 2) but it was competent.

I can think of a few games I really hated... one that comes to mind was Sylvester and Tweety: Breakfast on the Run for the Game Boy Color. Why did I buy this game? The 2D segments looked like fun, I'll admit - and they are, to an extent - but the 3D (well, isometric) segments are an exercise in tedium, with enemies who are practically impossible to overcome at times and (if I recall correctly) ludicrously low health - I think it was actually one-hit kills.

Rugrats: The Movie for the Game Boy Color was also a really terrible game. You have to go around colorful environments and grab a bunch of random glowing reddish-yellowish objects, meeting a set quota, and then finish the stage by reaching the exit with them. Except if you get hit, you lose every last object you grabbed, and have to start over, and if you get hit without any object, you die. Or that if you fall from a tall height - of which there are plenty - you die. Or that you barely get any recovery time from these hits at all. Why was I constantly attracted to these crappy GBC games? I'll admit that this was at a time where I bought games based on looks, and it helped me find plenty of extremely awesome franchises that I'd have otherwise avoided (Daytona USA, Rayman, Wario Land, Zelda), but it also helped me pick up crap like these two.

Pretty sure I could name more utter crap, but it's passing my mind right now. No matter...

Hyperknux said:
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES) Very blocky graphics, weird music, the gameplay was not the best, boss battles were too easy.

More to come when I feel like editing this post.
fff on how people don't get how this is a just Doki Doki Panic with a facelift.
The second Drift was much better. S1GG kicked ass. Wasn't that hard, only the first boss was. :P

Me i hated Sonic Drift :just awful, Happy Feet Ds :I hate this game and the movie now tromatise me because i was stuck next to the kids corner at the airport for a whole day and heard the movie 17 time 17 TIMES :'( , and MC groves dance crazy(DDR) GC : The songs was awful ,the arrows was in circles so it was hard to play and was made by MadCatz( yes that video game accesorie company that only works for 1 week).

mast said:
made by MadCatz( yes that video game accesorie company that only works for 1 week).
Really? I have a nintendo gamecube controller from mad catz, and it still works after years of use.

I really don't like the Halo series. From my experiance, You just shoot and kill stuff.

Then you have not played it enough. The worst game in my exprince is... Well I have none so that for me is a good thing.

Worst game ever...

I don't know about the worst, but I think Mario Kart on the SNES sucked..

Used to MKDS ftw =P

Sonic_360_finalratedboxart_160w.jpg

Uh, yeah? Seriously, anyone who thinks the GBA port of Sonic 1 is better than ANYTHING needs their priorities re-examined.

The sad part is that there are probably people out there who genuinely enjoy that steaming pile.

gab-4-ever said:
the worst game ever is naruto ninja concil!
quick earutos coming hide

Next to Sonic Genesis, I have to say that the worst game in my life is Mario 64 DS. Nothing new.

I'm dorry but why must my name be refered to and I haven't posted in this topic for awhile. So what he hates naruto ninja council, that does affect me. Opinion is opinion. I would like it if you don't use my name and I haven't did anything for you to.

I'm not that upseessed with Naruto that much that I have to prove why their game isnt sucky.

Earuto said:
I'm not that upseessed with Naruto
"My name is Earuto, belive it!"?

Don't get soo mad that someone said your name, it's not like he was calling you a n00b or anything.

Ne'way I only get games I know are good, so I don't have many bad games.

My worst game would have to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

Mario kart wii is the wurst game evre!!!11!111! Not really I think the worst game ever is this one game I saw (Can't remember the name.) Where all you do is run around in circles till you hit some one. Although that was possibly a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back