The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoJames said:
Earuto said:
I'm not that upseessed with Naruto
"My name is Earuto, belive it!"?

Don't get soo mad that someone said your name, it's not like he was calling you a n00b or anything.

That's not the point. The point is why did you have to go and use my name. Not every Naruto game is a game I like. I'm not that upsessed with it. That's the point. My sig is an outdated signature that I could care less about. And even though the tone of this post seems like it I'm mad, I'm really not.

Then...update? If you always say your a "Narutotard" or whatever it is, it's safe to assume. :V

Earuto said:
NeoJames said:
Earuto said:
I'm not that upseessed with Naruto
"My name is Earuto, belive it!"?

Don't get soo mad that someone said your name, it's not like he was calling you a n00b or anything.

That's not the point. The point is why did you have to go and use my name. Not every Naruto game is a game I like. I'm not that upsessed with it. That's the point. My sig is an outdated signature that I could care less about. And even though the tone of this post seems like it I'm mad, I'm really not.
Still, I don't get annoyed when people say my name.

I don't blame him for thinking your a Naruto fanboy, you username, avatar, and signature suggest that you are.

Dreamcaster said:
Let's see.......

Sonic Rush,
Shadow the hedgehog,
Sonic Heroes,
And Sonic Next Gen as my hated Sonic games.

My misc.s:
Dinotopia(GCN)
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicals(GCN)
Final Fantasy 3(DS)

That's it I guess.
how can hou hate final fantasy 3 even thought its hard but i'm not going into detail. The worse game iv'e played streets of rage. Easy mode is near impossible to win a

I personally don't see how Shadow the Hedgehog is really so much of a bad game, but I'd rather not pull a Dark Fox on you guys. :U

@Chaos: :(
SHTH wasn't bad, I never thought it of it as a shooter. I just don't use guns. Makes the game a hell lot harder until Chaos uses Tails because he is stronger than the 2 omochao bullets. :/

I don't hate any Final Fantasy games, but I do hate some games, like this stupid basketball game I had a long time ago based on monkeys and beasts -_-. I didn't buy it though. My friend gave it to me.

I hate every single sports game.

Same game, different title, different graphics. What's the point!?

It's pointless.

Chaos Knuckles said:

It's pointless.

QFT, I agree 100% with you.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Chaos Knuckles said:

It's pointless.

QFT, I agree 100% with you.

Attention SRB2 Community, we have an "Ultimate Truth Post" in this thread, do you copy?

*smacked*

I second the QFT.

Does game pirates count?

well, in this case, I choose sonic jam 6. Sonic in a mario world, i'm sorry, but that's just so embarassing...

either that or sonic the hedgehog genesis for GBA (curse you sega, curse youuuuuuu!!!!!)

Sonic cant swim at all and I have to say the worst game ive played is pokemon twilight from game maker.

ninja said:
Barney and friends hide-n-seek,
on the Genises
Well, thats your opinion, the only reason you think the game is bad is because you're not like 3 years old! THE GAME WAS MEANT FOR
YOUNGER KIDS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back