Resource icon

The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG R2

HeyImTG

HeyImTG submitted a new resource:

The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - An in-development pack that will slowly get new releases over time.

Hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it?

The last time I completed a map for SRB2K was over 2 years ago. After making a name for myself with my first map Coastal Temple Zone then releasing Sunset Canyon Zone, I kinda ended up vanishing into the shadow realm as far as this community was concerned. But after a long hiatus, my interest in Kart has piqued again and I'm back to making maps. Auspiciously, I've set to work on creating a whole track pack cup so that by the time I...

Read more about this resource...

Good stuff, but I do hope you plan on putting Sunset Canyon in here, even if its not part of your planned 5 map lineup. I prefer it when folks bundle their content together.

Good stuff, but I do hope you plan on putting Sunset Canyon in here, even if its not part of your planned 5 map lineup. I prefer it when folks bundle their content together.
I wasn't planning to, but if I was, it would be a complete overhaul/Act 2. If it's a make-or-break issue, then I can.

If you're planning on doing something with it, that's totally fine! No need to bolt it on there right now, its all good.

HeyImTG updated The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG with a new update entry:

Meteor Mine Zone has been released!

Hello everyone! The next track of this pack has been completed. I present to you: Meteor Mine Zone.

View attachment 47772View attachment 47770View attachment 47773

This is the first track I've ever made with a "gimmick" in the form of the course's elevator shafts. These tubes zoom you upwards as they seal behind you, forcing racers to pick different lines. The track features dramatic elevation changes as you race in and around a space...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did find these two sections blind on my first attempt on the tracks, Other than that, its really good!

kart0944.gif

kart0953.gif

Meteor Mine Zone tends to freeze a server. Not just a crash but a full stop. Are you aware of this issue? I'm open to work together on this to fix it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back