The KanzakiPak

The KanzakiPak V2

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder

Larz T

Bool Man Larry
Judge
Welcome to releases! I thought this was a pretty cool map especially with the blue spheres and the overall theme of the level. Can't wait to see more maps if you are planning more.

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder
ShihoAJoke updated Outset Broadcast with a new update entry:

Alot of "Minor changes"

Updated to v1.1...
  • Adjusted the dark rooms's signs to make it more visible for players..
  • Added a couple of horizontal springs at the last dark room.
  • Red sneaker panels has been replaced with green ones for consistency.
  • A lot of "minor" changes to the visuals.
  • Reshaped the bottom path.
  • Moved the bottom path's yellow horizontal springs to prevent trapping players.
  • Some GFX changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder
ShihoAJoke updated Outset Broadcast with a new update entry:

The Kanzaki Pak - Blooming Awakens

Hiya mates, I just recently made a new stage but instead of making another addon thread, i decided to turn this addon into a pack.
  • The addon is now called KanzakiPak.
  • Small changes in files within the addon...
  • Added a new stage - Sakura Serenity Zone
    (a stage taking place at the mountains filled with bamboos and surrounded by cherry trees...)
    View attachment 61723

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder
ShihoAJoke updated The KanzakiPak with a new update entry:

The Kanzaki Pak - S.S Dolphin has landed!

Hey everyone, I have come to bring you an update (that I'm actually proud of it!).
  • Sakura Serenity Zone is now a 3-lap race
  • Brand new Blue Spheres sprites!
  • The pack will use it's on dedicated color palette
  • Added a new stage - Mayship Marine Zone
    (A stage taking place on a sea base of operation under the bright sky, arrived via ... Dolphin Airship!?)
    View attachment 71414View attachment 71413

Benji

What happens when the Blue Spheres conflict anyway? I won't mind putting them together depending on what happens.

Benji

I don't know if you know already, but I can't read the full entry for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

Sad to see blue spheres gone, but at least I can run it with Ivo now. The texture was really good too so if the problems do get fixed or the spheres get updated, it would be a waste to leave the old maps without them. Though I do like actually being able to appreciate the maps over seeing spheres everywhere so I'll probably will run without.

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder
I don't know if you know already, but I can't read the full entry for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

Sad to see blue spheres gone, but at least I can run it with Ivo now. The texture was really good too so if the problems do get fixed or the spheres get updated, it would be a waste to leave the old maps without them. Though I do like actually being able to appreciate the maps over seeing spheres everywhere so I'll probably will run without.
Weird, it's still updated... I thought I canceled it.

Anyway, forgive me but the update has been removed by me while it was still waiting for approval.
It was removed because the new level needed more time in the oven due to a bunch of feedback coming during testing.

Also, as it said in the quotes you saw, I removed it cause it wasn't needed at all now as I grew to make levels without them.

ShihoAJoke

Egg-Robo Builder
ShihoAJoke updated The KanzakiPak with a new update entry:

A Quick Update Preview.

Hey everyone, been a while huh?

For those who aren't aware, an unfinished update managed to go through as I rejected and canceled it while it was still in Approval Queue and Let's just say I wasn't having the best reaction to that (Esp. when it was like that for a literal month) and I asked the MB moderators to hide the entire addon in limbo till the update is ready.

Of course, that didn't happened and the Judges asked me to just reupload the old ver. back as there's no way to revert back...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)