• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The joke wad to end all joke wads. (Admin Wads)

What do you think.

• Keep working on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop this piece of crap.

• LOLZ FURIOUSOX

• Do a Mystic wad and I'll be happy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash the Hedgehog said:
metalsonic5555 said:
For those who care:
You know how Mystic always goes ^_~ well here you go.
CopyofPLAYA1-1.png

Starting a mystic character huh. Well lets see if it will stand up to MY Joke Character.

dun dun duh...

knuxa1lg6.png

LOL! REDXVI! :mrgreen:

Ah hahaha. That looks like a better, much taller version of RedXVI

The Good news it will be the proportion of a original character.
The Bad news is that not only that he is a recolor but I must give credit to nitro for the insanely difficult knuckles sprite he made!

Well the giving credit part is sorta good news. right.

Hmm, i noticed the "Lock Thwok" how is that going to work anyway? Just like a normal thwok with a shiny effect added to it?

Also *raises stop sign* Stop in the name of the law!

Whackjood said:
Hmm, i noticed the "Lock Thwok" how is that going to work anyway? Just like a normal thwok with a shiny effect added to it?

Also *raises stop sign* Stop in the name of the law!

*Raises hands* *Then runs* *Shot*

Whackjood said:
It works how my unreleased CBshad.wad works it uses the thokitem command and uses item 126 (ring explosion). The rings are replaced with locks and tah dah, Lock thok is made. The down side: if homing is enabled this is super over powered, so homing will not be enabled in this wad.

Oh, and EDIT:
Dash Your RedXVI wad looks cool, but isn't he a little bit big I mean he won't be able to fit in his house. :mrgreen: Just kidding.

Last post deleted so I could make this without triple posting.
I hope to have this (FF) wad done before Christmas and if things work out I'll release it on Christmas.

Ritz said:
I approve of that RedXVI.

Agreed. However, the Mystic/FF need some work. I have a childish "stop!" quote that would fit in perfectly, if you'd like.

Also, why don't you try using amy as a base for Mystic? I mean, that's what I used to make that single sprite...

Well, I don't really feel like I've filled my quota for helping people lately, so if you're still working on this wad on Tuesday, December 19th, I may decide to provide some quotes for the FF wad myself. I mean, what could be better than having the wad's taunts be done by the guy it's based off of?

I think "Stop" and "Bigboi, this is your nth warning" work.

"Stop" is good, since people tend to see it as my catchphrase, or something. I was also thinking about doing "Shut up and play," "Stop being a complete moron," and "Go make a wad." Now I'm just trying to think of what to say for killing/dying, if anything.

It should be a long ass "speech" thats all so popular with you admin types.

I lmao'd at this topic. Especially FF actually pitching in for quotes. I cannot wait to see this done. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back