• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The joke wad to end all joke wads. (Admin Wads)

What do you think.

• Keep working on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop this piece of crap.

• LOLZ FURIOUSOX

• Do a Mystic wad and I'll be happy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea.

Uh, right the wad. Needs to look more disgruntled.

And if possible you should give him the following taunts:

1. Shut up and play!
2. This is an advertising server, isn't it? (or something like that)
3. You have been kicked by the server (banned).
4. Stop.

And the hurt sound:

You want to get baned?

Dieing:

Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban!

(K, so that sounded a little more flamey than I intended...*goes to bomb shelter*)

Tah-Dah, Screenshot:

srb20004.png

I Made a "Stop" Taunt. Flame made a "Shut up and play taunt" And one where it says "Hey, Stop your nonsense".

TAILD1.jpg

I give you the first walking frame, I'm probably going to use a bigger version of my avatar for the Character select picture.

Shu said:
2. This is an offical game, isn't it?

Fixed..

Oh and the wad should have..

5:NO ROLEPLAY GOT IT
6:Okay here is a story for your roleplay server, once apon a time FF banned all your ***'s THE END (Oh come on I had to)

Bouncey said:
Shu said:
Fixed..

No, he almost always says advertising because most of every thing he says is just a binded phrase.

Oh, and you spelled official wrong.

I heard rumors that a Mystic wad is in production. Is it true? If not, I will be the proud producer of it.

Here's my proposition. I will leave this community if someone makes a (good) Nazi Mystic wad, no questions asked. I won't even make a farewell post. I'll just leave.

My idea was to make a somewhat nazi-ish Mystic later. But at work I had the idea to make a different one. I'll post a sprite when I finish.
Shu said:
I heard rumors that a Mystic wad is in production. Is it true? If not, I will be the proud producer of it.
Yes, yes there is.
EDIT: This sprite is still a work in progress.
PLAYA2A8-1.jpg

Please note. These wads are being based on the characters they play as in SRB2 and the colors they use. Meaning I will not be making a "Transsexual Samurai" sorry to burst your bubbles people in #srb2fun. :mrgreen:

Edit2: Mystic.wad will have a special ability known as "lock thok" and he will throw locks.

metalsonic5555 said:
My idea was to make a somewhat nazi-ish Mystic later. But at work I had the idea to make a different one. I'll post a sprite when I finish.
Shu said:
Yes, yes there is.
EDIT: This sprite is still a work in progress.
PLAYA2A8-1.jpg

Please note. These wads are being based on the characters they play as in SRB2 and the colors they use. Meaning I will not be making a "Transsexual Samurai" sorry to burst your bubbles people in #srb2fun. :mrgreen:

Edit2: Mystic.wad will have a special ability known as "lock thok" and he will throw locks.

I meant one that Mystic and some other dude were making.

EDIT: If you or some body ever make an SSN wad, then give him nospinjump so he can have a chainsaw "spin-dash" attack.

I just thought of a pointless taunt. "STOP! Hammer time!" It's kinda stupid but when I saw the stop sign then I thought of that.

metalsonic5555 said:
Double post!
Screenshot of what Lock thok will look like.
Locks will be shaded more but it should be cool.

I can't stop laughing.

Shu said:
Bouncey said:
Shu said:
Fixed..

No, he almost always says advertising because most of every thing he says is just a binded phrase.

Oh, and you spelled official wrong.

I mean as in "This isn't roleplaying is it..."

(STOP ANOYING ME BECASE OF MY SPELLING AND YES I KNOW A SPELLED STUFF HERE)

(Ignore that shout please)

Uh, Bouncey and Shu could you stop arguing, Flame and I have made taunts for FF, and I'm going to do a few for Mystic.

I didn't mean to make argue ment..

But still "Okay here is a story for your roleplay, once upon FF banned you ass's, the end" should be a taunt..

metalsonic5555 said:
For those who care:
You know how Mystic always goes ^_~ well here you go.
CopyofPLAYA1-1.png

Starting a mystic character huh. Well lets see if it will stand up to MY Joke Character.

dun dun duh...

knuxa1lg6.png

LOL! REDXVI! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back