The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that you meant scratch. I just didn't want you to make a misspelling that would seem stupid.

But with the scratch thing. When I was able to get it fixed, the tails doll stopped following me.

SonicTheDalek said:
I don't know, I think you're ALL obsessed...
Well, at least we dont like age-old memes. Youre arent getting all my bases!
Who bumped this topic anyway?

It was late last night and I was searching for a server. And it said Alpha something beta. So I go to it and I crash into a wall and then a scary face comes out of nowhere followed by a piercing scream. My first thought was "Holy crap!!! Srb2 isn't even safe from screamers!" So I high tailed it outta there. I'm such a noob I was afraid to go in my room alone.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
It was late last night and I was searching for a server. And it said Alpha something beta. So I go to it and I crash into a wall and then a scary face comes out of nowhere followed by a piercing scream. My first thought was "Holy crap!!! Srb2 isn't even safe from screamers!" So I high tailed it outta there. I'm such a noob I was afraid to go in my room alone.
That's natural. That happens to me sometimes because I am worried if someone came in my house when I am alone. the mind is just screwing and then you need to go somewhere and play music not to hear that screaming again.
It happens to me in midnight or earlier when I am alone. And also scary films make you explode of fear...

When I looked at the screenshot of toad I relized that it wasn't that scary once you stare at it. It's more the piercing scream and a face poping out of nowhere. Nice wad though. This would win a halloween level contest.

The first time I played a Ghouls level, It was in Ghouls mine. I was walking around and I saw this thing coming at me thinking it was another player. As soon as it got to me, It scared me so much I fell out of my chair!

Nev3r you have done a good work with this my friend recuses playing this and my friend is asking for the download link! Sad that the link isn't working! An whats the Ghoul Mine? Is it for SRB2? Where can I download it? And Nev3r good luck with the GH3 and a question! In the GH3 wach ghoul will be alone?
Example:
GhoulA is killed
GhoulB is free
GhoulB is killed
GhoulC is free

Or the ghouls will be free from the start? In this case it will be hard cause we can be surrounded by the ghouls and... Well... Need I say something?

Shails the Shadow said:
An whats the Ghoul Mine?
I have no idea. Probably some other level using SJAS' SOC.
Shails the Shadow said:
And Nev3r good luck with the GH3 and a question! In the GH3 wach ghoul will be alone?
Example:
GhoulA is killed
GhoulB is free
GhoulB is killed
GhoulC is free
Play the original Ghoul's Forest 3, or watch some video of it. Yeah, once you kill a ghoul, another ghoul will be released; not in order, though. This way you won't know which one is going to attack you. =P

Nev3r said:
Shails the Shadow said:
And Nev3r good luck with the GH3 and a question! In the GH3 wach ghoul will be alone?
Example:
GhoulA is killed
GhoulB is free
GhoulB is killed
GhoulC is free
Play the original Ghoul's Forest 3, or watch some video of it. Yeah, once you kill a ghoul, another ghoul will be released; not in order, though. This way you won't know which one is going to attack you. =P

Cool! After seeing some videos i must say creeper is the the one that scares more (sad that you cant make it...) and Jitterskull is... A TANK! Lots of shots to kill that skull! Well... im waiting GH3! And release it for this SRB2 version please! Oh and if you realise it this will be the biggest n00b repelant ever seen!

I am too lasy to look at over 30 pages so I will give you my suggestion:
Suggestion:
You could just make a script named (Something) with this code:
Code:
RINGSLINGER 1
CHASECAM 0
FRIENDLYFIRE 0
CROSSHAIR CROSS
And edit the Level Header with
Code:
ScriptIsLump = 1
ScriptName = (Something)
Added to it.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
I am too lasy to look at over 30 pages so I will give you my suggestion:
Suggestion:
You could just make a script named (Something) with this code:
Code:
RINGSLINGER 1
CHASECAM 0
FRIENDLYFIRE 0
CROSSHAIR CROSS
And edit the Level Header with
Code:
ScriptIsLump = 1
ScriptName = (Something)
Added to it.
Thats for lazy persons that are too lazy to read the first page.

I'm just glad that this mod+overdrive+zombies+spinspawn hasn't happened yet... This is a really good mod, if only the forest area was a little less bland, and had a little more scenery, it could be better.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
I'm just glad that this mod+overdrive+zombies+spinspawn hasn't happened yet... This is a really good mod, if only the forest area was a little less bland, and had a little more scenery, it could be better.

I didn't got that at all whats the problem of that combination? What would happen?

And this is a copy of Doom Ghoul's Forest 2 it is to be like it. I think that the original one dont has more than that (trees).

Hmmmm.... It'd be pretty funny if you replaced the ghoul's head with the SPARTA! dude's head. When he chases you he shouts: MADNESS! And when he kills you he shouts: THIS IS SPARTAA! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back