The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, this was a pretty lame experience for me. First experience for me was in Lime Forest Zone. I did get startled by the ghouls, but it wasn't scary. The sheer volume only annoyed me. I've had the whole volume startling thing experience for a while because I sometimes switch from XG to MSGS without changing volume.

The faces aren't very scary, nor are the sounds scary. To me, the faces and sounds came off as retarded. What's good about this WAD is to see how many people were scared by it, because honestly, I think that's just laughable.

Plus, when I did play the actual map in a netgame, it wasn't very fun. I know. Ringslinger.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
All in all, this was a pretty lame experience for me. First experience for me was in Lime Forest Zone. I did get startled by the ghouls, but it wasn't scary. The sheer volume only annoyed me. I've had the whole volume startling thing experience for a while because I sometimes switch from XG to MSGS without changing volume.

The faces aren't very scary, nor are the sounds scary. To me, the faces and sounds came off as retarded. What's good about this WAD is to see how many people were scared by it, because honestly, I think that's just laughable.

Plus, when I did play the actual map in a netgame, it wasn't very fun. I know. Ringslinger.

...What are you on? *killed* Uh..Lime forest zone? How is that possible? >:o

Well, the purpose was to scare the community a bit and to expand Cutmanmike's project to more games... Not everybody gets scared of Sjas, some people just laughs, and some other people just hates it. And... Lime Forest zone? That level is unrelated to this. =/

Go play Ghoul's Forest 3 For Doom II

Blade T. vampire said:

...What are you on? *killed* Uh..Lime forest zone? How is that possible? >:o

Uhhh...Espio's thokitem?

That is just a lame thing number coincidence, trust me. You're supposed to fight against the ghoul in the Ghoul's Forest, not in a random stupid spawning. Also, for God's sake, don't combine SOCs, you won't get good results.

Nev3r said:
That is just a lame thing number coincidence, trust me. You're supposed to fight against the ghoul in the Ghoul's Forest, not in a random stupid spawning. Also, for God's sake, don't combine SOCs, you won't get good results.

Wasn't my doing, GH2 got downloaded when I joined a netgame. I HAVE played this in the proper map; it's still not fun.

going on back on topic: I played this on Chris's Server.. and I left 3 times be cause of that thing!!!! **** scary...

Um, Im currently working on a remake to this wad,
Ghoul's_Mine, but I cant currently get the sprite that I want to replace the
ghoul to work.

Anyone care to help me make it into a useable sprite? D:

it scawwy...

I was playing then all of a sudden the mask started chasing me and i screamed both in the game and real life, then someone joined and died instantly bc i was shooting everywhere! When I heard the dying noise I was so vervous that I scremed then when i got to the part with the boss ghoul I got killed and feaky pics scared me....... It can be a horror movie indeed.

Superusuario said:
I dont know if it makes sence but the hangout glitch happens when you use gh2.wad.That happened to me because:

-Me and my friends hitted sjas

-He never comed back

-We searched all the forest

-Dissapeared forever

And hangout is against the MS rules.

Edit:I think that it was because i loaded gh2,gh2v4 and Espio wad
Uhh... Wasn't I there when it happened? I just remember being there when that happened...

Movies,books, ghost trains etc... never scare me.

This did, I turned on god mode and still found myself reaching for Alt+F4.

Disaster Sonic said:
Superusuario said:
I dont know if it makes sence but the hangout glitch happens when you use gh2.wad.That happened to me because:

-Me and my friends hitted sjas

-He never comed back

-We searched all the forest

-Dissapeared forever

And hangout is against the MS rules.

Edit:I think that it was because i loaded gh2,gh2v4 and Espio wad
Uhh... Wasn't I there when it happened? I just remember being there when that happened...

Yes,you was there when the glitch happened,right?

I have to say something:

When I got in GF at the first time in a netgame, I thought: "Ouch! What'll happen with me now?" I got a bit scared O.O'.

Then I went through teleporter, I started to run like hell and I saw all those shots shining in darkness... and Ghouls was hunting me!

Hey.... I couldn't stop laughing. I had a lot of fun EVEN! \o/. I never had fun so much before!!!

So, I got a video when I was playing in that netgame. I'd like to know if I can post such video here.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the moment when Ghouls dies. But It's possible to hear him screaming.

Yea, this was the one and only wad to ever bring erupt fear from me.

Although once you've played it a few times, it becomes less frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back