The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wad isn't scary that much anymore. I remember when I hosted 5 or more netgames in a row just in that level. I also play Tunes 42 but only to stop the silence(the ghoul is louder than the music anyway).

I can beat the ghoul...it's not so scary...even if it kills Super Sonic...Only if you have experience you can learn to not use tunes <Anytunesnumber> to be quiet... if you use tunes <Whatever> it will mean that you're scaried.

Can you guys please stop posting about how courageous are you all? I get the message, I know, the wad is not scary anymore. Why do you have to complain about such thing?

Oh come on, the Tails Doll Enemy WAD/SOC is much more scarier than this!

Wait a second, don't look at me like I'm bragging about my work!

^ You're not, that !@#$ing Tails Doll was much scarier than this after getting bored with Ghoul's Forest. *SCRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAM*

Well if I were nev3r and I would continue it I would put in another ghoul from the gouls forest. Such as the creeper or maybe a choke things like that.

Idea for making it scary.

Put all the scariest enemies (That means the tails doll) into it and have the scariest one be a majority of the Gh2 population.
N00BS will be screaming away as fast as they could.

Ah come on, you don't think it's real happenning, do you??? I mean "The screen just frozen and it said that I unlocked tailsdoll. Then my screen was flashing and the tailsdoll came out." lol. There is no such thing as that. If that relly happen, then I'd just grab my wings and fly. And I'd rename myself to FOF. lol

The Tails Doll Curse isn't real, stop making crappity pappity up. I've only made the Tails Doll enemy for a laugh. D:

It's still a good n00b repellant though.

I know that. I tried everything just to prove it false. TAILS DOLL DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! THE CURSE RUMOR WAS MADE UP BY A PERSON WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacy said:
I know that. I tried everything just to prove it false. TAILS DOLL DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! THE CURSE RUMOR WAS MADE UP BY A PERSON WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that one person managed to make an international uproar.

True.

I doubt anyone looked at this post I made in SonictheDalek's Tails Doll Topic.

Jacy said:
The tails doll curse is fake. But for some reason when I had been playing Sonic R the tails doll started to follow me. I even went around in a circle and went backwards across the track, it still followed me. THIS WAS IN RACE!
I found out that the game accidently got scratched and made tails doll follow me for some reason. Fixed it luckily, it started to freak me out.

Jacy said:
True.

I doubt anyone looked at this post I made in SonictheDalek's Tails Doll Topic.

Jacy said:
The tails doll curse is fake. But for some reason when I had been playing Sonic R the tails doll started to follow me. I even went around in a circle and went backwards across the track, it still followed me. THIS WAS IN RACE!
I found out that the game accidently got scratched and made tails doll follow me for some reason. Fixed it luckily, it started to freak me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back