The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vash said:
Nev3r said:
Vash said:
RE4FAN said:
Is there 4 ghosts or an infinite amount of ghosts?
Neither. There are 6 ghouls to defeat. Defeat the last one to complete the level.

EDIT: lol, nither.

I've told many times it's only ONE ghoul with 6 health points. >_o'
But, doesn't it spawn in 6 different places?
The old one did that, but anyway, I pretended to make the effect of vanishing. The newest one actually finds the furthest teleport point and warps over it.

Nev3r said:
Vash said:
Nev3r said:
Vash said:
RE4FAN said:
Neither. There are 6 ghouls to defeat. Defeat the last one to complete the level.

The old one did that, but anyway, I pretended to make the effect of vanishing. The newest one actually finds the furthest teleport point and warps over it.

zomg teh warp hwo dus it work????????????//////

Seriously, how?

Yeow! That was freaky when the face popped out at me and started chasing me down! FREEKY!

Anyways, awesome job on this wad, but the forest seems just a little too big.

Dude_ said:
The new howto on keeping n00bs out of your servers in two easy steps:

Step 1, Add gh.wad
Step 2, Name Server "Ghouls Forest Zone"

You will be amazed at how they will not come.

Good idea!

Kaysakado said:
Nev3r said:
Vash said:
Nev3r said:
Vash said:
RE4FAN said:

zomg teh warp hwo dus it work????????????//////

Seriously, how?

One ghoul and a few spawn points. When you hit it, the ghoul "A_Findtarget"s the furthest spawn point, then it "A_Capechase"s it, and then it goes back against the player again.

Hmm... that's creative. I was thinking of ShufflaRB2's A_Teleport action, if it still has all the new SOCcing stuff in the new edition.

very scary screaming sjas keep up the good work

haha nice very nice indeed please please please please please please make a ghouls forest 4 with more ghouls i beg u so scary i scared my little brother till he hid in his room!

Re: very scary screaming sjas keep up the good work

jitter skull said:
haha nice very nice indeed please please please please please please make a ghouls forest 4 with more ghouls i beg u so scary i scared my little brother till he hid in his room!
Why don't you read the first post? I'm not the author of the original ZDoom series.

i think i should rest with playing that wad.once i had a dream about it,i was walking down a bunch a stairs to escape the haunted house.i used a cover to make sure every flight i go down there's no ghoul.but right near the last flight down,the ghoul apeared and i got shocked awoke.

*cough*i might not play it again*cough*

Played the new gh2, DON'T TRY TO JUMP!!! its that simple...

also if you use ogl, the level lags like a hot spot, I has some fun with the sound though, now it yells I LIKE BUNNIES, I LIKE BUNNIES, I LIKE BUNNYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and it hops like a bunny too

What a cool wad!!!!it will scary everyone that it´s a little noob person

If you load espio+gh2=a freaking srb2 glitch!!

If you spindash in the forest with espio+the ghoul is there=alot of sjas!!!!!!

Alot of sjas+the real sjas=don´t know the real one!!!!

Sometime when you beat the ghoul doesn´t appear <name> has completed the level and you are stuck and if you are playing in a server and get stuck=server becomes hangout!!!careful of that glitch

We all know of that glitch, it's been posted countless times.
And...what was your statement? Completing the level makes it a hangout? Does that make sense?

I dont know if it makes sence but the hangout glitch happens when you use gh2.wad.That happened to me because:

-Me and my friends hitted sjas

-He never comed back

-We searched all the forest

-Dissapeared forever

And hangout is against the MS rules.

Edit:I think that it was because i loaded gh2,gh2v4 and Espio wad

How the freaking heck do you beat this level???!!!!! He even kills hms123311 in jte!!!!!!!

Superusuario said:
I dont know if it makes sence but the hangout glitch happens when you use gh2.wad.That happened to me because:

-Me and my friends hitted sjas

-He never comed back

-We searched all the forest

-Dissapeared forever

And hangout is against the MS rules.
Boy, first of all, why don't you just restart the level? Second, I never experienced that glitch before, and I didn't have any report about it. Third, there's a better version out that definitely won't have any glitch like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back