The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euh... XWE is made for all games that uses WADs system. (You can also open a lot of files with it, such as BMPs XD )You can use it basically for almost everything. As you said, XWE is used for custom characters. Well, it's not used only for that, you can do lots of things with it :)

Nev3r said:
Euh... XWE is made for all games that uses WADs system. (You can also open a lot of files with it, such as BMPs XD )You can use it basically for almost everything. As you said, XWE is used for custom characters. Well, it's not used only for that, you can do lots of things with it :)

Heh, you're right. I never (lol) meant to limit it to just SRB2, but of course yeah, that's what I really meant.

ok...I played gh2.wad and it wasnt scary. And that cackling, crazed laughter was funny. It was fun running around waiting to see where one will come.

holy moley! i dont really like levels like this well dark levels i hate
gives me the spooks :oops:
ill play this level if someone hosts this i dont do levels like this alone...

yes i sound werid sceared of a game

this could go well for like a resident evil mod or something
the ghosts look a little werid there like skulls
and i made a screen shot of toad dieing in this map
srb20008.png

poor toad...

I tried this, and yet software bugs appear out of nowhere, (Which scares me sometimes. XD) but this didn't scare me at all.

I just ran around, looking for a exit, and I hear a screaming sound, and a bloody skull kills me. Is there any way to kill that thing?

Nev3r said:
Play it in Software Mode; don't play it in single player mode, create a server in coop mode. Turn "Ringslinger 1" and "Chasecam 0", and use rings as ammo
Shoot the rings against the Ghoul, that's all ;P

Wow. This is probably the most hype I've ever seen in four pages. I mean, this level is apparently so scary, it has freaked the off-topicness out of everyone here....

*shiver*

Mmkay, I'm gonna wait until noon tomorrow before I even start to download it. Nice job on getting us all freaked out there, though.

That thing gave me nightmares. I had a dream last night that I in the forest and the thing came after me and right before it hit me I woke up. That thing is damn scary. I edited a second file of it to make it less scary for me. If you want my version pm me. *shot for advertising*

Strange. Last night I had a dream about Parappa the Rapper...

Anyway, after the first time, it really isn't that scary.

Nev3r said:
(All rights reserved to Cutmanmike for making the original "Ghoul's forest" for ZDoom)

First of all, if you want to play this wad correctly :wink: : Play it in Software Mode; don't play it in single player mode, create a server in coop mode. Turn "Ringslinger 1" and "Chasecam 0", and use rings as ammo, but not against the rest of the players :) .

No description. It would be better if you see yourself what's this wad :D

(EDIT: I fixed a little (Big) bug) Link : http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=41851ae1ff32c82cc0aa605287112154

(Sorry, I'm spanish, and my english isn't perfect, but I think that people can understand me :) )

Why does it have to be in Software, and why in Co-op?

EDIT: The software is so it's darker, but still, why coop?

It really isn't scary... just it makes you jump the first time it happens. As I said before, play this with headphones. It makes the experience SO much better. Playing in a dark room helps as well.

Dark Mystic said:
ok...I played gh2.wad and it wasnt scary. And that cackling, crazed laughter was funny. It was fun running around waiting to see where one will come.
The originals for ZDoom are much better, trust me on this one DM.

DashFox2007 said:
Is there a way to finish the level?

To finish the level you must beat all of the ghouls. To do this you need to turn on Ringslinger so that you shot them.

I love scary stuff. So I thought the wad was great. but it has a very bad lag to it.

Well, after reading the four pages and seeing the picture it didn't seem to bad, but I guess I kind of chickened out and I was playing in JTE with HMS. That made me jump clear out of my chair.
And, Kasakado, you want to "Host" a server in co-op mode so people will join and then get frieked out by it. I don't know why you just shouldn't do it in Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back