The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| well consider this: the cell processer on the PS3 can prevent/cure cancer! put that in your horn and play it! well besides i have well to do parents so im gettin the wii and ps3 :mrgreen: !

soniku adv said:
:| well consider this: the cell processer on the PS3 can prevent/cure cancer! !

"Hey, everyone! Buy this overpriced piece of crap because it's processors power anti-cancer machines!"

I don't see that working in marketing, somehow....

But does anyone know what is the Xbox Live Part Of Sonic The Hedgehog?:
929717_75826_front.jpg

I don't think stores like Gamestop or Walmart will sell M games to people under 17..

Wii. Definetly the Wii. The only crap thing is that i'm not at the amount of money to get it just yet, plus taxes and all. Remember, it's a tad more expensive in Canada. Without tax, its $279.99 CDN. Adding takes makes it go over the 300 mark.

Shuffle said:
I don't think stores like Gamestop or Walmart will sell M games to people under 17..

Uh, excuse me, but whats gamestop?

Shadow Hog said:
Most likely Wii, with Twilight Princess, and a Wii Points card so I can be playing Ristar ASAP.

Fixed for great justice.

Agreed. It would be so kickass if Gunstar Heroes were online. We used to play it online with ZSNES in #srb2fun.

Wii, LoZ: TP supposedly is quite a long game, and I can finally play Gunstar Heroes for the first time(I would of brought the GBA game, but I wanted to play the original first) and NES Zelda, and play Ecco and Super Mario 64 again.

Wait.

Wait.

Gunstar Heroes netgames were being organized in #fun?

And I wasn't around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back