The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
As for SEGA... oh, right. They turned into Bomberman 64 ghosts and started clutching onto other systems. Next, please.
Heh, I always loved screwing people up as a ghost.

Shuffle, that was the best thing about Bomberman 64 :D

Yes people, im getting he 360

Poll fails for not having a 'None' option. I'm still quite happy with my Gamecube and DS, thanks. None of the nextgen consoles really attract me.

For me, it would have to be the Wii
Even though the Xbox 360 is tempting, I really want a Will console

The PS3 would have been a great system if the price wasn't god-awful.
(Looks teary-eyed at the posibility of a KH sequel on the PS3.....)
Damnit, wish I was rich -_-.

shadow the fox said:
Shuffle said:
As for SEGA... oh, right. They turned into Bomberman 64 ghosts and started clutching onto other systems. Next, please.
Heh, I always loved screwing people up as a ghost.

Shuffle, that was the best thing about Bomberman 64 :D

Holy shit! BM64 FTFW

Unfortunately, I only have computer players to play with. And they're way too easy. :(

ZOMG OFFTOPIC

Small text is not funny.

Neither is dark blue text. People use the silver theme too, you know.

PS3 is at the bottom of the list for me
Xbox 360 was a good system, bnut im not really into Microsoft games or games like Halo or all of those other violent games...

The Wii, Is for me... XD
I think that nintendo is really getting into the next generation where it feels like you can actually be in the game and interact with it... Even though that people think that DS was a failure, I think the wii would be better because it would have better graphics and stuff....
Im also getting it for Super smash brothers Brawl, I always loved the Smash brothers games and im getting that the first day it comes out...

Off Topic but old school Bomberman players thought Bomberman 64's battle and single player mode were both failures.

Not saying I'm one of them though, I thought Battle mode rawked. O:

Anybody that didn't say "wii" yet?

Well, I'm going totally for the wii too! Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Twilight Princess, Wario ware, Metroid Prime 3, Etc. You won't find that on either Xbox360 or Play(gay)station 3! And by the way, the wii is at least affordable for normal people. Only he slightly more rich people can get a expensive useless PS3 without cool games!

I might as well buy a Xbox360, but only because I want Sonic next gen so badly, and because PS3 sucks anyway.

Wii? WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Enough said. I can get Sonic Next-Gen on PC, there's no rush. :D

JJames19119 said:
Off Topic but old school Bomberman players thought Bomberman 64's battle and single player mode were both failures.

Not saying I'm one of them though, I thought Battle mode rawked. O:
Personally, I think every Bomberman game ASIDE from Bomberman 64 is a failure. They just aren't that fun. :/

Wii (Smash Brothers Brawl = Teh Secks. Getting if/when I get the money for it.) -> XBox360 (Now a possibility since Microsoft have fixed the XBox controller. Don't know if I get one, though.) -> PS3 (The PS2 screwed me over too many times and that's before the £425 (<$800 at the current conversion rate ($1.8968:£1, according to the US Federal Reserve)) price tag. In other words, NOT getting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back