The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii, it's cheap, it's got awsome games (SSBB, Redsteel, wii sports, mario galaxy, sonic secret rings, metroid, zelda), it has free nintendo wifi conection if you already have hispeed internet, controlloer and lots more.
Wii are the champions, wii are the champions.....

Shuffle said:
Personally, I think every Bomberman game ASIDE from Bomberman 64 is a failure. They just aren't that fun. :/

Not a fan of the classic Bomberman I see. =P Well to be honest I thought Bomberman 64: The Second Attack was better, even with it's weird "Plus explosions in 3D world" type thing.

Well maybe if people pray hard enough we'll get another Bomberman like that on the Wii.</lies>

Shuffle said:
Wii will be the first console where you can PHYSICALLY beat the **** out of the person next to you, and it will do something on the screen.

Sorry for the 6 day bump but this must be put right.

The Wii was NOT the first console to allow the type of interactivity, the PS2 was, with EyeToy and the interactive fighting pads you put on your knees and hands.

All is mended.

Super mystic sonic said:
Play(gay)station 3!

Only noobs call someone/something names that include sexual orientation in here. We don't use that kind of abuse here.

I plan on getting all three. :eek:
But first, a 360 for Next Gen Sonic.
A Wii Wii is next on the list.
And, finally maybe a PS3. (Not looking good so far though.)
cueball: The bump was needed! This is a good topic.

I want Wii more then XBOX 360, but the only reason I'm getting XBOX 360 first is because "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" besides, SATSS, doesn't come out until next year so its ok for me to pick 360 first.

Also, my dad get get anything such as games, cell phones and etc from the people he knows even if it is sold out! My dad is so cool....^_^

Xbox 360
Because next gen sonic and tony hawk's project 8 will be on it.
Besides the ps3 will be expensive and its not out over her till march.
And i'm getting mine tommorow :D
'Nuff said

cueball61 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Play(gay)station 3!

Only noobs call someone/something names that include sexual orientation in. We don't use that kind of abuse here.

You know you're insulting about my friend, right? Because he says gaystation 3 and fuckbox360 all the time, he has to be a n00b?

He's a great Smash Bros Player, ya know? *shot by cueball61*

I already said I would want Wii the most, and I'm not gonna repeat it for the third time. (Yeah, I just said it again, ya know?) Xbox360 only if I have TONS of money left. Of course I would only choose Xbox360 for Sonic next gen. 470- dollars in total for just Sonic next gen. Now thats expensive.

Super mystic sonic said:
Play(gay)station 3

XD!

That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. "GayStation"! So ******* clever! XDDDD

Yeah, no. A console's startup sequence, pretty-looking or not, is hardly enough to justify purchasing it. Especially when this aforementioned console costs six hundred dollars.

User accounts? Why the Hell does the PS3 have user accounts? Also, what's the point of the over-fancy slideshows? Thirdly, where would it be possible to get a 1080p TV for a reasonable price? Even the more expensive HD TV's over here only support 720p natively. Also, predictive text == EW! Also, multiple window management? The presenter guy has never used FF, Opera and IE7, then. Also, the 1080p footage doesn't show much improvement over 720p or even 576p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back