Now that Chaos mode has been released for a while, let's get some content made for it!
The Chaos Mode Jam is a 2 week long project, creating new chaos maps and enemies which will be compiled into a single addon. You're encouraged to post progress updates, show gifs, and ask for feedback in this thread. Once the deadline is near, I'll make a new thread for submissions, where you can simply drop your files in pk3 format.
Rules / how to participate:
- Submissions must include Chaos Mode content in the form of maps, enemies, bosses, or hazards
- You are encouraged to post progress updates in this thread, and exchange feedback with other creators
- Finished work should be posted in the submissions topic (which will be created next week) before Saturday, July 31st at 11:59 PM EST.
- Use pk3 files for your submissions.
- There is no limit on the amount of submissions one person can make, and no limit on team submissions!
- The final collab will be FULLY RESUABLE. Submitting any work to the Chaos Mode Jam means you agree that it will become fully reusable. That also means bugfixes and other changes can be made to the final compilation.
Chaos modding resources & guides:
- SRB2 Wiki documentation (includes level header guide and lua information)
- Text guide for chaos mapping
[ More to come soon ]