TF2 Teleporter (xItemLib)

[Open Assets] TF2 Teleporter (xItemLib) 1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ajnebs

ajnebs submitted a new resource:

TF2 Teleporter (xItemLib) - Teleporter goin' up

Hello everyone! This is my first mod ever, and I'm very excited to share it with you all. Me and my friends got into this game a while ago, and over my winter break I decided to learn how to program the game and make us a custom build. I felt like the game was lacking catch-up items, so i came up with this!

If you have been lapped, or you're in first place, the item won't work. This is to stop people from getting a teleporter and just sitting back the entire race.

Please contact me with...

Read more about this resource...

P is player and command is the command your function performs (I believe). I think the function has to be formatted like this for xitem to work

Hey everyone, currently developing an update to this after some heavy playtime with my friends. General improvements such as better logic on targeting, fixing momentum. On top of that it's getting some nerfs: Less common overall, my aim is to have it nearly impossible to get until you're very far behind, and slowing the user down after use. Ontop of that, the target will become invulnerable for a flash after use to prevent tele-fragging. Update should be out within a few weeks.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back