Terra the Pangolin

Terra the Pangolin v1.3b

There you go. It finally came out of our development of the last participation. I didn't think it would last this long. But I see you posted an update. + It was all done of course by me. If it wasn't for me. There wouldn't be any other bugs to fix. There were a lot of bugs. It's just hard to list them all. But it was those shortcomings. Which were before. Now I have a sad problem in general. Someone knows but I live in the Ukraine. And knows that in Ukraine come unpleasant bonuses. I hope you understood the joke about the missiles. One of the missiles. Hit the power plant. And my lights go out. I told you and I'll tell the others. "My career is over." What does that mean, if you ask me? It's very simple. It's because the lights go out like this. It's a mess. You want to make codes. You're welcome. Lights out. You want to communicate with someone. You want to talk to someone, they turn the lights off. It's always like that. It's the same now. Only worse and worse...Probably can not become me.But I hope all my torment was not thrown from other mods that I participated.
Post automatically merged:

And yes jayflamestar. You not said what about the super form. But I can say this. Ahem.

In short. In super form, Hyper Dash will be accelerated like the speed of running in super form. But 5-10 more Thracunites than running.

Last edited:
This is cute. Despite the crude sprite art I think this is a cute design and a fun looking character to play as.

jayflamestar updated Terra the Pangolin with a new update entry:

v1.3b - jay did a giant oopsie

Hey folks, Ruby here! Sorry to butt in, but I've noticed the v1.3 release of Terra is missing a few key elements introduced in v1.2, basically just stuff pertaining to the Hyper Dash.

This is a quick patch meant to re-add the Hyper Dash's ability to power up springs and bring back the accelerating Hyper Dash for XMomentum.

View attachment 82118

The acceleration was somewhat nerfed, but to compensate for that I've added a tweaked Super Sling for XMomentum which only cuts a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back