• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Team Prismatic (Mystic Realm: Community Edition)

The level is unfinished. Also we do not care about abbreviation conflicts anymore.
^^^^
I had ideas of my own regarding two new rooms, not just one, where one replaces room 4
As for the angels they are staying, but will receive additional work to better flesh them out as a mechanic, such as new sprites and better code, while also better communicating what they do and how to avoid them. All said, none of this is planned for any upcoming release, especially not v0.3. We are currently prioritizing the main campaign, bonus content will come later

^^^^
I had ideas of my own regarding two new rooms, not just one, where one replaces room 4
As for the angels they are staying, but will receive additional work to better flesh them out as a mechanic, such as new sprites and better code, while also better communicating what they do and how to avoid them. All said, none of this is planned for any upcoming release, especially not v0.3. We are currently prioritizing the main campaign, bonus content will come later
Glad to hear it, I personally see a lot of potential in the angels and would prefer not to see them go. Rather, I think the primary issue with them is one of conveyance. I think what would go a long way would be to implement an invisible tutorial in which the player witnesses an enemy of some sort falling victim to one of the angels, communicating to the player that they are dangerous and should be avoided (Similar to the old Mega Man games in which your first time seeing an enemy, you were always given time to see how they worked before you were close enough to have to deal with them). From there, simply just refining their AI to feel a little less "clench" to avoid would go a long way.

The SRB2MB is an English-only forum.
hola, queria reportar un bug (o tal vez un error) que ocurre cuando estoy jugando con sonic y tails, este bug hace que tails no siga las direcciones de sonic y se vaya a otro lado, y si usas flight con sonic y tails, el vuelo sera invertida, me gustaria que corrigieran ese error por favor

Dato extra: estaba jugando en un dispositivo móvil

hola, queria reportar un bug (o tal vez un error) que ocurre cuando estoy jugando con sonic y tails, este bug hace que tails no siga las direcciones de sonic y se vaya a otro lado, y si usas flight con sonic y tails, el vuelo sera invertida, me gustaria que corrigieran ese error por favor

Dato extra: estaba jugando en un dispositivo móvil
This was one of the first bugs we fixed working on v0.3 actually

Last edited:
Flame Rift Act 2 dosent load it just goes to act 3 so i cant get the Fourth emerald
If Flame Rift is skipping straight to Act 3, that likely means you have an older version in which the shrine was placed in Act 1 until Act 2 was completed. Newer Git builds have a full Act 2, complete with a shrine, but if for some reason you can't update (or don't want to), the shrine is in Act 1. Finishing the game without all emeralds will unlock a hub stage which allows you to return to past stages to retrieve missing emeralds.

srb20119.gif

srb20120.gif

srb20121.gif

On all 3 gifs, do you use either of the other playstyles? Strafe or Manual Mode? I prefer using Manual Mode, if I'm being honest.
But the Emeralds rotating around the Dark Emerald in the first gif is a nice touch. And it kinda resembles the good ending in both the main campaign and this campaign.
The second gif I already know about since I played the Discord versions.
And the third GIF is pretty cool adding menu support for literally any other level pack. I like how you showed off Cyberdime Realm, True Arena, and the Chaos Domain v2.2 port. But what was the DEV menu 1 and Emeralds options?

On all 3 gifs, do you use either of the other playstyles? Strafe or Manual Mode? I prefer using Manual Mode, if I'm being honest.
But the Emeralds rotating around the Dark Emerald in the first gif is a nice touch. And it kinda resembles the good ending in both the main campaign and this campaign.
The second gif I already know about since I played the Discord versions.
And the third GIF is pretty cool adding menu support for literally any other level pack. I like how you showed off Cyberdime Realm, True Arena, and the Chaos Domain v2.2 port. But what was the DEV menu 1 and Emeralds options?
I have used exclusively Simple/Automatic since it was made as an exe mod way back in v2.2.0
The second gif is primarily showcasing the gravitational pull caused by opening the portal
the third gif is just an example of how one could make use of the menu support in multiple different ways, whether it's adding new actual episodes, or just running a basic funtion like giving the player emeralds. Dev Warp is just that, a warp meant for testing as a developer
note that cyberdime or any other level pack will not be added to the menu automatically unless those level packs were to be updated to support it. Otherwise, a compatibility script would be necessary.
Also I've wanted to do the emeralds in a circle like this since I first added the Black Emerald, but never found the motivation, so thank @Ace Dragon for that one

Last edited:
hey my file of the mystic realm broke and removed my 100% save file can anyone help me

What are all the levels I can find "the mystry fish" and what exaclty does trigger sonic looking at and swearing at the screen?

What are all the levels I can find "the mystry fish" and what exaclty does trigger sonic looking at and swearing at the screen?
????
Post automatically merged:

Were you playing with mods? Cus i dont remember sonic looking and swearing at the screen
Also its not "mystry fish" its "mystic shrines" and theyre on every act2 of the levels(except tvz cus it doesnt have an act2 yet)

????
Post automatically merged:

Were you playing with mods? Cus i dont remember sonic looking and swearing at the screen
Also its not "mystry fish" its "mystic shrines" and theyre on every act2 of the levels(except tvz cus it doesnt have an act2 yet)
I know the shrines I fully finished the game with everything already,there are some fish in some secret areas (e.g some asbsurd death pit in jade coast or the one that teleports you back from the anchor room in sunken plant act 1,and yes these are in the newest version of the game before you ask you yee yee red talisman pfped being) I just wandered if there was more and I looked into max control packs code and it seems like its about using commands considered cheats.

I know the shrines I fully finished the game with everything already,there are some fish in some secret areas (e.g some asbsurd death pit in jade coast or the one that teleports you back from the anchor room in sunken plant act 1,and yes these are in the newest version of the game before you ask you yee yee red talisman pfped being) I just wandered if there was more and I looked into max control packs code and it seems like its about using commands considered cheats.
Oh max control pack
And no its not about using cheats
Its a rare thing that can happen when sonic is starting his idle animation

Oh max control pack
And no its not about using cheats
Its a rare thing that can happen when sonic is starting his idle animation
Yea, uh, can back this up.
It's a 1 in 100 chance of firing whenever you go into your idle animation as MCSonic.
It's an injoke to a deliberately bad version of Dreamcast Sonic I made with the permission of BlueBlur in order to mess with a begger.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back