• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Team Prismatic (Mystic Realm: Community Edition)

There isn't, and even if you emulate windows on a mobile device, a keyboard is too necessary for it to be usable. It's impossible to make SRB2 levels on mobile.
Well, is it possible to work on the textures, however? Some of the stages, the emerald stages especially, need some texture work. Excluding Labyrinth Woods and Starlight Temple but the other five need it.

L is real. Luigi is finally in SRB2! If you haven't seen already, DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario to Super Mario Bros, which means Luigi has been added, with a couple fixes for Mario. You're probably going to have to give the green lad a Hyper form in v0.3, along with other characters.

srb20158-1.png

Oh yeah, A heads-up to the development team for v0.3, the very first emblem on the beginning fountain in Starlight Temple is unreachable under any circumstances. Might wanna patch that up.
Don't believe me? Look at this then. It's literally at the top of the level, in an inaccessible area.

Screenshot_20220710-171750.png

Last edited:
I finally beat Primordial Abyss without cheating (although I used Tails), and I have a lot to say about it that could be done when v0.3 comes out.
First off, please get rid of the damn Mystic Angels. They can kill you instantly even as Hyper Sonic! The stage is already hard enough, we don't need those things ruining our day even further. Second, if the skies in each section are supposed to represent the Chaos Emeralds, why is there only six sections? At the very least, add a seventh section that's completely underwater for a good challenge near the end. Basically the same as the sixth section, but with a silver color scheme, and completely underwater. Third, Knuckles should be able to climb the pillars. It's stupid that he can't. Sonic can't rebound off of most of those pillars either. And lastly, the stage shares an abbreviation with Prismatic Angel Zone. I would instead call the stage "Genesis Abyss Zone".

I finally beat Primordial Abyss without cheating (although I used Tails), and I have a lot to say about it that could be done when v0.3 comes out.
First off, please get rid of the damn Mystic Angels. They can kill you instantly even as Hyper Sonic! The stage is already hard enough, we don't need those things ruining our day even further. Second, if the skies in each section are supposed to represent the Chaos Emeralds, why is there only six sections? At the very least, add a seventh section that's completely underwater for a good challenge near the end. Basically the same as the sixth section, but with a silver color scheme, and completely underwater. Third, Knuckles should be able to climb the pillars. It's stupid that he can't. Sonic can't rebound off of most of those pillars either. And lastly, the stage shares an abbreviation with Prismatic Angel Zone. I would instead call the stage "Genesis Abyss Zone".
The level is unfinished. Also we do not care about abbreviation conflicts anymore.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back