tapu-pack v 2.1 /// TAPUSHEK PACK

tapu-pack v 2.1 /// TAPUSHEK PACK 2.1.1

TAPUSHEK

TAPUSHEK submitted a new resource:

tapu-pack v 2.1 /// TAPUSHEK PACK - Tapu's long - term construction

Tapu-pack is a small level pack that has not been on the forum for 1 year and this time this moment has come. The level pack includes 3 playable zones, 3 bonus levels and 3 match maps.
  • Playable Zones:
  • Thriving Shore Zone
  • Forest Town Zone
  • Lava Core Zone

View attachment 56134
View attachment 56135View attachment 56136
I won't tell you the name of the Bonus levels.

And 3 match maps:
  • Sunny Shores Zone
  • Green Paradise Zone
  • Winter Rocks Zone

Read more about this resource...

Hello, the external download link was omitted from your post as if you wish to update a resource... you have to do it via the attachments.

HAHAHAHAHAH I JUST UNLOCKED THE EMBLEM HINTS AND THEY'RE CALLED BRUH HINTS
I got a good laugh out of that.

Good work overall on the pacing and on the themes, it is pretty easy to figure out where to go.

Though I do wish the thok barriers could be lowered a bit (that is unless the ravine feel is intentional). The main areas that need attention is the last two acts of Lava Core. The second act places you at a risk of dying right away in your start position, and in the third act, the diagonal walk cycles of Brak mean it can be difficult to get his shield down.

Also, congrats on finding a use for the music of Sonic Spinball's lava table, perhaps the first time I heard it while playing myself in nearly 20 years.

I really love the level layouts and aesthetics of the pack! May I ask what music was used for Thriving Shore Zone act 1?

Last edited:
This levelpack will no longer be updated on Message Board, just like Blast Mania and Mikhael Blur's Levels, due to the new policy of the forum.

Last edited:
This levelpack will no longer be updated on Message Board, just like Blast Mania and Mikhael Blur's Levels, due to the new policy of the forum.
TAPUSHEK isn't even banned my guy, he can still update whatever he wants to so long as it doesn't include Sonic1983 content.

If he's planning using Sonic1983 content, well that's just plain idiotic. After everything that's happened, I have no clue how you could ever support the guy, but you do you I guess.

(btw that's not even a new forum policy, it's something I've dealt with and accepted since at LEAST early 2021, no idea why y'all making a fuss about it over a year and a half later)

Nice pack, what are the names of the music tracks used in these levels? where do they come from?

DreamUniverseCoop HAS COPY OF THE UNREALEASED TAPUPACK V2.2 i was just on their server a few days ago.

tapupack foresttownboss.object.gif

ignore the character i played as i got that off of mediafire and i was messing around with the server addons in SP since im in the US and theyre in GERMANY

Last edited:
Nice pack, what are the names of the music tracks used in these levels? where do they come from?
I only know a few, so here are some:
Title Screen: "Mass Hysteria" Sonic Hysteria
Thriving Shore Act 1: Dispot Drive Past - Sonic Time Twisted SAGE 2009
Thriving Shore Act 2: Dead Sea - Skeleton Boomerang
Forest Town Act 1: Canyon Ride Map - Sonic Advance 4
Lava Core Act 1: Caria Valley - Spark The Electric Jester
Lava Core Act 2: Lava Powerhouse Remix - Sonic ATS '13
Lava Core Act 3: Pretty Obvious

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back