Talez The Fex

Talez The Fex v1.0.1

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
Bandder submitted a new resource:

Talez The Fex - OH NO! SHE'S BACK!!!!! RUN!!!!

Well Well Well, if it isn't Sonki's "best friend" Talez
Ya'll remember her right?

View attachment 107895

I hope ya do, because she is back to tormenting Sonki and now she's got some new tricks up her non-existent sleeves.

View attachment 107904
Flight Burst
-
Use 3 Flight Bursts to gain quick height, and then it reverts to Vanila Fly after all 3 are used up.
Press Spin to Stop flying and quickly fall to the ground...

Read more about this resource...

I love talez. really fun and absolutely adorable character you have here. Edit (20 minutes): I have acquired instant brainrot from this character now :)

Last edited:
After playing as Talez (my beloved) for a bit, I have some feedback. I think adding first person aiming and/or the ability to change how far or hard to throw the punchball using the scrollwheel would be quite poggers. Otherwise, Talez is col <3
Post automatically merged:

also is the punchball like a cursed object that feeds on the blood of it's enemies or else it will corrupt the host/user or something? just asking.

also is the punchball like a cursed object that feeds on the blood of it's enemies or else it will corrupt the host/user or something? just asking.
nah, its actually just made of concrete.
I think adding first person aiming and/or the ability to change how far or hard to throw the punchball using the scrollwheel would be quite poggers.
looking up and down does change it but maybe that function would be nice, i'll put that in my notes

thank for the feedback

Bandder updated Talez The Fex with a new update entry:

CSS

View attachment 108888

this update doesnt add anything too major, just skin check stuff that doesnt really add anything gameplay wise

Read the rest of this update entry...

2024_01_12_0z2_Kleki.png

i should post more here smh

srb20018.png
srb20130.gif

Last edited:
srb20011.png

so uh...

ball stuck BALL STUCK!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back