• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Cyclone! (Demo out!)

User.Mpgx

deitz nutz
A great machine built by tails to assist him in sa2! (Sonic adventure 2) The great machine tho had been ignored to alot of fans. But i wanted to make it a character!
(The following sprite will have tails in it. So don't think im gonna release a empty mech)

standing1.png
standing.png
standing2.png

Since theres not many refrences to go off of i had to use anything close.
Meaning i couldn't find diagonal images. So this is how i made it.
(Also i didn't steal the sprites so DON'T tag me with sprite ripping!)

Also give me some ideas for attacks

Shouldn't the walker be twice Sonic's size so that Normal-Size-Tails can fit in it? There's nothing wrong with characters being taller or larger or anything. There is even a "height" in skin.

Shouldn't the walker be twice Sonic's size so that Normal-Size-Tails can fit in it? There's nothing wrong with characters being taller or larger or anything. There is even a "height" in skin.
Making it any larger will decrease the quality so i tried to do the best size i can

No, he means making the sprite itself larger so that it's bigger than Sonic to begin with. You shouldn't have to resize Tails to make him fit

Cool user! Keep up the work and focus on the some of the sprites size. some of the directions are different in size
so it looks odd to look at.... other than that good luck...

Im sorry but i will have to shut down the project. So earlier yeseterday or the day before. my computer had been glitching due to this interactive sign-in error. At first you might think. "Did you do any methods that work strongly?" Yes. And i mean ALL OF THEM! I think this also happened to ARC-FOX computer 5 weeks earlier. But yeah i can't make those sprites again since im currently using chromebook for my backup computer. Unless someone is gonna volunteer to help me here, i don't think this character will make it. With that being said Goodbye Project!

Thanks to ARC-FOX to lending me a spare computer so the project is back. (I also had to remove the Diag angles.)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm back and im done with 3/4 of this project
Here's a little demo for ya'll!

Attachments

• CL_Cyclone-Demo.wad
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 239

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back