T3H 1.09!!!4!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might've.
But the version I had had the built in level editor in it.
Maybe I should go download it again...
Anyone know if he's been seen on the temporary EZBoard SFGHQ boards?

Or, is this getting too off-topic? :|

Spazzo said:
After taking a good look at those screenies omega put up, I am dazzled. SRB2 has come a LONG way to come to this. Mystic Realm V4 also is looking good; and CTF seems to look a little better and hopefully dosent bug up as much.

Keep Up The Good Work STjr!

First off, get as much out of the screens as you can, for I'm not going to post any more for quite a hell of a while ^_~

Second, yes, Mystic is right; MR4 is bigger then any of you could imagine, ever. It's just... huge.

Finally--... you know what, never mind; You'll have to find out yourself when 1.09 is released. I don't want to spoil it :roll:

Back on topic, When you(Mystic) said you could create scripts with 1.09, what did you mean? Can't scripts already be created with 1.08?

bigboi said:
SRB2-Playah said:
Actually, there's the Sonic: Dimension Warped demo thingy.
I had it on my computer. I also discovered the built-in level editor, and made my own little adventure level.

It's the F11 key, isn't it?

Either that or the same way you get in it through Tribes 2 (DW and T2 are running the same engine after all.)

download it and see :P. Im downloading it right now, and im expecting it to be SOMEWHAT like srb2.

EDITY: HOLY CRAP!!! FULL 3D!!!! *Drools*
Other than that, the game itself sucks total crap. no rings. no ring weapons, only course never ends, no spindash, sonic moves slow, sonic moves odd, only sonic avalible character, no enemies, etc etc etc...

I can't open RARs. WinRAR went boom, and I can't find any other RAR extractors.

Well, I can't open it. The DOS thing pops up for about a millisecond, then closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back