T3H 1.09!!!4!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will bringing one of the biggest screen previews of a new beta of SRB2 ever on the MB change your minds? ^_~

YOU ALL DESERVE 1.09 SCREENSHOTS

srb200013jz.jpg

This one may not seem like much, but in case you didn't notice, in 1.08, you couldn't use a ' in level names. Well, now you can!

srb200038zv.jpg

New map! Well, new to the "official" lineup, at least. Remember the old colorbeams.wad? Well, now, STJr's got it in here for you to "enjoy"! =P

srb200056lf.jpg

Alrighty, THIS one's brand new.

srb200063vs.jpg

Is this real, or a cruel joke by Omega? Find out on the next episode of... DRAGON... BALL.... ZEEEEEE!!!

srb200070zm.jpg

What's wrong with this picture?

srb200084oi.jpg

Introducing: A new spring! This amazing new blue spring propels you an insane distance of 2 feet into the air, and all for only $19.99*!

* Plus your house as tax

srb200093gp.jpg

God, that's a beautiful scene. Dontcha just want to have sex in it? *shot*

srb200109nn.jpg

Your name is now displayed in the color team you are in when you're playing CTF mode.

srb200117oq.jpg

"Who left this flag here?"

srb200143pa.jpg

It's a blast from the past! Well, Demo 4 at least. Anyone recognize this map?

srb200166ca.jpg

Well, it's quite a happy ending! As you can see, the text has been changed to say "Esper" instead of "Mysteria", but Instant's voice-over still mentions the older of the two servers.

Happy now? If that doesn't make you pleased, I don't know WHAT will.

"Sonic Team Jr.: Kickin' ass and takin' names!" :wink:

The map rotation is probably going to change again, Omega ^_~

Seriously, there is going to be some serious tinkering to the map rotation in the beta, so anything you see here might not actually stay there...

the picture that goes with "Is this real, or a cruel joke by Omega? Find out on the next episode of... DRAGON... BALL.... ZEEEEEE!!!" isnt showing, so ill assume that you lied!

still didnt work, and the one that "Your name is now displayed in the color team you are in when you're playing CTF mode. " doesnt work either..
the rest work fine

GBA = No. Not enough power. NDS: Possibility: Flash Cards are supposed to come out soon. I have been actually looking into that but I dont think I will do it since I got a bunch of other stuff to do right now. I would love the Dreamcast to get Srb2. I was very sad when Sega pulled the plug. Imagine putting youre own maps and stuff in there to play on the tv. There would probably be no more cds left in the world if I get a hold of it. Burn ,Burn ,Burn ,Burn ,Burn ,Burn ,Burn, all day long. Or maybe online download to VMU??? Ooooo the possibilities!!!

nah, ds will be cool, so unless you have a laptop, you cant play srb2 wherever, plus ds has its wifi to play online as long as your in a local area network, or near a router, so it would be sweet to vs using different platforms, some nerd guy playin srb2 on computer and the cool guy usin ds, but since i play srb2 on a laptop, i dont need to worry bout it :D

But the Nintendo DS is a computer. Plus nerds are the smart people of this world so there must be some logic in using a normal pc. I do have a 802.11g network in my though with 3mps internet. I need to try that with my laptop.

yea the ds is a computer(a sexy computer(mine has a sticker of r2d2 on it xD)), just not as powerful as a regular computer...

Returning to Omega's pictures:

4th. Brainv, it's SuperSonic.

6th. The blue spring only appeared in one game: Knuckles Chaotix. More powerful than red springs. Oh, just somebody read my mind, because I was going to suggest it now. :roll:

10th. I played this map. It was in one of the three versions of the SRB2 Tournament WAD (I can't remember if was the first or the second).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back