Surge the Tenrec!

Surge the Tenrec! 1.3

here is the voice clips.. i chopped up for the video plus a few more... but incase the clips i suggested is not to your likeing i put the Original Voice file with all the lines and you can pick and choose what you think is fitting... or just Ignore this XD idk

Attachments

• Surge voice.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 103
here is the voice clips.. i chopped up for the video plus a few more... but incase the clips i suggested is not to your likeing i put the Original Voice file with all the lines and you can pick and choose what you think is fitting... or just Ignore this XD idk
I've only recently thought about surge having a voice in SRB2P, so I came to this thread that I've barely read before to offer a mere opinion that, of course, isn't authoritative
based on her appearance and what tidbits I've heard about her, I could only imagine surge having a voice that's gruff and tough, as well as being deep and, well, the opposite of clear; that'd be... guttural?

that said, I find that the voice provided by Damninalsbsp(in the "voice files suggested" folder) does sound deep enough, and it's clearly gruff to an extent, but the voice ultimately sounds too clear, in my opinion; I'd prefer it be a bit or somewhat closer to the voice of sticks the badger, but only somewhat closer at most
anyway, I just thought I'd throw in my two cents; take em' or leave em'

I've only recently thought about surge having a voice in SRB2P, so I came to this thread that I've barely read before to offer a mere opinion that, of course, isn't authoritative
based on her appearance and what tidbits I've heard about her, I could only imagine surge having a voice that's gruff and tough, as well as being deep and, well, the opposite of clear; that'd be... guttural?

that said, I find that the voice provided by Damninalsbsp(in the "voice files suggested" folder) does sound deep enough, and it's clearly gruff to an extent, but the voice ultimately sounds too clear, in my opinion; I'd prefer it be a bit or somewhat closer to the voice of sticks the badger, but only somewhat closer at most
anyway, I just thought I'd throw in my two cents; take em' or leave em'
yeah i can understand that.. to be fair i had different VAs in mind before going with Jessica Straus's Juri han, but i had to work with the limitiations of
1. clean available voice clips
2. the Filmography of the actor
3. the personality of the character
and
4 the amount of dialogue
while i wish i can get certain VAs voice clips.. some of the characters they play are exclusively on anime or cartoons or just don't have available ripped audio from a videogame the character is featured..
and given Surge's hot blooded behavior and aggressive personality, Jessica Straus's Juri Han voice was Ultimately the best fitting voice available and compatible with the game.

light dasher updated Surge the Tenrec! with a new update entry:

Surge - Uncapped update + SRB2Persona Voice

View attachment 97045
Hello! It's been a hot while since the last update, she hasn't really needed much of one up until recentally, this fixes the strange jitters she had with her electrical effects when loaded in uncapped.

It also fixes a strange sound bug she had in SRB2P as well as giving her some voice lines (Voice pulled from Juri from StreetFighter(thanks Damninalsbp!)

(It also fixes her A4 walking sprites that noone, not even me noticed were missing her tail until...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back