Superstars/Origins Style Amy

Superstars/Origins Style Amy V1.0

Hydro

#1 Plants Enjoyer
Hydro submitted a new resource:

Superstars/Origins Style Amy - A new twist on a classic character!

View attachment 95341
Have no fear, Amy Rose is here, and with a brand new set of abilities inspired by Superstars and Origins to boot! While she can now spin jump and roll, her hammer is no longer capable of breaking spikes or boosting springs. However, with her ability to still bust walls and floors, Superstars Amy (Samy, for short and a jab at Origins) finds herself to be flexible in taking whatever route she pleases.​

Read more about this resource...

Wait...doesn't Amy get the ability to throw hammers after getting all super emeralds in Sonic 3&K???

sorry about my review, there was two origins/superstar Amy mods releasing around the same time, I meant the other one.
Post automatically merged:

since you responded, I cannot update or delete my previous review. (Not sure why that's how it works)
so new review: 4 stars
It's pretty good, I like.
And it's a whole lot better than that origins plus Amy mod that released the day after.

Last edited:
sorry about my review, there was two origins/superstar Amy mods releasing around the same time, I meant the other one.

since you responded, I cannot update or delete my previous review. (Not sure why that's how it works)
so new review: 4 stars
It's pretty good, I like.
And it's a whole lot better than that origins plus Amy mod that released the day after.
Even then, it's not fair to leave a low review just because a character "rEpLaCeS a VaNiLlA cHaRacTeR", as I saw the low review you placed on the other Origins/Superstars Amy mod.
If you don't want a character that replaces a vanilla one, just... don't install the mod???

Even then, it's not fair to leave a low review just because a character "rEpLaCeS a VaNiLlA cHaRacTeR", as I saw the low review you placed on the other Origins/Superstars Amy mod.
If you don't want a character that replaces a vanilla one, just... don't install the mod???
but if it exist as a rework, then have it as a lua addon instead, like sa1 hammer jump.

that goanna be hard since it was never mentioned, I think the only other overwrite was clone fighter classic, but that one was clear on what it was.

Last edited:
basically, I have an Issues with overwrites since something that happened with Cyberdime time trial data, I had to wait until an update to use time trial after that.
It would've been worse if Cyberdime was discontinued.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back