• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude_ said:
Whys there a mettalic part for the desert level?

That is there because the level creator chose to do it that way, ok?

Dude_ said:
Also, are there going to be any levels from the original SM64? I know you said there would be before, but the way its looking it doesn't seem like it.

Yes, for a matter of fact there is going to be included in SS64, when BZ4 finds the time that is.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
Dude_ said:
Also, are there going to be any levels from the original SM64? I know you said there would be before, but the way its looking it doesn't seem like it.
Yes, for a matter of fact there is going to be included in SS64, when BZ4 finds the time that is.
Mmm, not really. I was thinking of not porting Bomb-om Battlefield and instead basing a level based around it for inspiration. Reallistically, that's all I can gurantee, seeing as how most of them will be brokne in SRB2's game mechanics. While I may port Bomb-omb Battlefield, chances are that I won't even think about porting any other levels. Most of the game physics in SM64 needed for the gimmicks present there aren't here in SRB2, so it would feel really akward jumping into a pit of water without any way of getting out.

Not really. I don't think you people want my crappy levels, and the slightly decent ones are a mile off from being done.

Or, in other words: "When it's done."

If you people really want to see the crap, I can always post it in the levels section of releases, but be warned. It never had any right to disgrace SRB2.

I'd really like to see the 4th beta coming out soon but, I'm only the SOCer and have little controll over these things.

Green Valley Zone: 93% Only bugfixes and adding a conveyor remain.
Prison Break Zone: 30% After scrapping most of it, I've finished inside the prison, but that's not to say that I've still got to build a fairly entertaining outside now.
Lava Cavern Zone: 7% Scrapped Lava Cannon and started from the ground up.
Pillaris: 83% Well, I've got to fix that little tightrope thing. Other than that, this map is done.
:X 40% Well, I've got a good portion done, but I still need to actually decide what this map will turn into.

Happy now?

253/500%

Since Blue posted percentages for his levels I guess I'll post the percentage for SoT.
Sands of Time: 77% The Sand part is mostly done, the water part still needs a fair amount of work, and the lava castle part needs a lot of work. I also need to add a few gimmicks for the pyramid.

Well thats good, for a while I thought that most the levels weren't very far done. And yes, I am happy now.

EDIT: After calculating, I figured out that the levels are exactly 55% complete total. :eek: You still have a little ways too go.

Hey I just looked at the levels and they are not from Super Mario 64 [and I should know I have it] I thought you said you were going to add levels from the real game? :x

supertails said:
Hey I just looked at the levels and they are not from Super Mario 64 [and I should know I have it] I thought you said you were going to add levels from the real game? :x

1st Post said:
Well this is a mod loosly based off of SM64, but with Sonic characters. We do plan to port several levels in the future (castle) but for nowmost of the levels are originals.

Other people have allready ported many previous SM64 levels. Go look for them.

Dude_ said:
Well thats good, for a while I thought that most the levels weren't very far done. And yes, I am happy now.

EDIT: After calculating, I figured out that the levels are exactly 55% complete total. :eek: You still have a little ways too go.

How would you know? You aren't a beta tester?

Nova said:
Team SS64:
1.Leader: Me
2.Character Wader: Camo Man and I
3.Levels: BlueZero4, Camo Man and Moonlander
4.Sprites: Camo Man, Mikel93, Espyo, Nitro, Turtle Man and I
5.Socs: Draykon, BlueZero4, Senku, Flame, on Edge and Camo Man
6.Music/sounds: M.V.P., Turtle Man and I
7.Beta Testers: Camo Man, BlueZero4, on Edge, knuckles33, Mikel93, Senku, and I

How would you know? You aren't a beta tester?

Green Valley Zone: 93% Only bugfixes and adding a conveyor remain.
Prison Break Zone: 30% After scrapping most of it, I've finished inside the prison, but that's not to say that I've still got to build a fairly entertaining outside now.
Lava Cavern Zone: 7% Scrapped Lava Cannon and started from the ground up.
Pillaris: 83% Well, I've got to fix that little tightrope thing. Other than that, this map is done.
:X 40% Well, I've got a good portion done, but I still need to actually decide what this map will turn into.

Happy now?

253/500%

Since Blue posted percentages for his levels I guess I'll post the percentage for SoT.
Sands of Time: 77% The Sand part is mostly done, the water part still needs a fair amount of work, and the lava castle part needs a lot of work. I also need to add a few gimmicks for the pyramid.

And then, after adding it up to a total of 330/600, I divided into 55%.

V_V Not what I ment. Most of the levels are several times as big than the last public beta, AND more levels have been added. Percents just don't cut it.

Those quotes were from the page before, written today, not when the first public beta was released. But, thats not including levels they didn't say and socs and other things. Its just a close estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back