• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude_, you apparently don't get it. You see the first level of Beta 3? I'm trying to avoid stuff with carpy quality like that. Instead, I'm shoting for something with quality along the lines of Nuclear Sunset. (Don't know what that is? Go here.) I'm sure you can tell that it's a huge difference. And while the next beta would come along quicker if we didn't include Lava Cavern, there's still alot to do to make this thing a quality release.

Dude_, you din't get it.

*Coughnextbetasooncough*
I won't be working on this very much so I'm going to finish the things nova wants me to do (Which is easy enough for anyone to do) and then I'm going to work on my wads.

Actually, Camo Man has a deffective wad. He can re-DL it from the usual spot, though, so no worries.

But yeah, I'm not putting in anything grossly incomplete. Also, Lava Cavern has been scrapped due to lack of inspiration.

I don't get why i have to do the punch when nova told me in complete detail how to do it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't get why i have to do the punch when nova told me in complete detail how to do it.
Probably cause Nova's lazy. If I get some time after I finish a presentable Sands of Time I might be able to help you.

All you need to do is take the walkings arm and add it onto the standing frames which is what nova wanted me to do. At least I get all the easy work.

Just an idea, maybe you could try replacing the skim with the water bug from SM64. (Unless you already thought of it...)

I haven't though of that but I have though of replacing the SDNFR with the fish from SM64. Of course, I doubt any of that will be in the next beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back