• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo, it's not in the main cfg. Youd have a better chance of finding that kind of thing in the credits, or better yet, asking SSN.

Yugi, we weren't off topic. You asked us a question and we "answered" it.

Anyway, Nitro finished all of Sonic's punching sprites and has sent them to me. Unfortunatly, I doubt I'll be able to get much work done for a while because my computer has been crashing very often lately.

I would like to announce that SS64 now has a IRC Channel!

It's on the EsperNet IRC Server. Channel: #SuperSonic64

And I would like to announce what seemed to be false ages ago. Yes, it's true, the Super Sonic 64 mod is now officially going into the executionable phase, unfortunatly this means that you guys won't be getting a public beta for quite some time. Anyway, I'll be posting as many updates as I can in the near furture for all to enjoy.

Camo is still working on it. Nova seems to have given us the finger, and BZ4 is obsesed with his "Nuclear Sunset."

I would work on it, but I'm just the unloved SOCer.

I have lots for you to do oE, just wait till' I'm done with my contest map. And Nova is still helping when she can, by doing hand drawn stuff and such, her computer recently crashed, so she hasn't had much internet access lately.

camo man said:
I have lots for you to do oE, just wait till' I'm done with my contest map.
....You just proved my point.

camo man said:
And Nova is still helping when she can, by doing hand drawn stuff and such, her computer recently crashed, so she hasn't had much internet access lately.
Mkay... But this is the first I've heard of it. Which I think also proves my point.

camo man said:
And Nova is still helping when she can, by doing hand drawn stuff and such, her computer recently crashed, so she hasn't had much internet access lately.
Mkay... But this is the first I've heard of it. Which I think also proves my point.[/quote]
What I mean to say is she's not working on SS64 as much is because she can't work on SS64 as much. Which doesn't prove your point.

on Edge said:
BZ4 is obsesed with his "Nuclear Sunset".
D: D: D: D:

I'm not backing this mod partly because I put my sucky first few levels in it. I wish I'd known that I should've waited to join a mod 'till after I was good at levels. *sigh* Still, you can expect rather decent levels in here in the future, as opposed to the carp it is now. Whenever Beta 4 comes out is up to Camo. I already sent him levels beta 4, it's just that he wants Bittersweet done.

Argh.

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=146358#146358

on Edge said:
I think we need some slower, more mario like levels.

It feels more like BZ4 is exploring his abilitys at making levels. These should be spesialised levels, instead of BZ4's first level desingning experience.

I kinda like GVZ, PBZ, and LCZ, but they need to be edited so that the player doesn't have to move as fast as Mystic!

I've even seen the new levels, and they consist of bland, speedy, stupidness. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT MARIO, PEOPLE!!!! Not Sonic's ability to run like hell.

And then there's also the other factor, lack of feedback. If Camo just stuffed his EXE and released an updated wad for the levels, then I could be getting feedback for levels I made months ago for Super Sonic 64. At the moment, the crappy release has nothing recent that I support.

Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back