• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t double post.

Anyway beta 4 is WAY over due, and the EXE won't be ready for a while. I've decided to give you guys beta 4 (EXEless of course) today.

Sorry about that. I was acting completely n00bish when I first saw this mod and wanted to join when it was already to far in development.

Yay. I will be having fun with this. :D Also, Is there anyway you can create characters made especially for this engine? Or are you not allowing that?

One more thing: This would make an awesome N64 port. :D

I have one thing to say; work on your manners.

Also, laughing because Nitro is working on this mod. Will the 5% ever be finished? *gasp*

Um, yeah. You're STILL thinking of recruiting members? I'd join, but I know what happened the past few times I tried to...

EDIT: Also, I didn't mean adding the normal srb2 characters, I meant making your own SS64 specific characters.

NOVA is _STILL_ recruting. However, her computer seems to have blown up.

I'm content on fixing up what we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back