Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, if it's anything like Melee, tap B and 2 at the same time - also a grab.

Second, even if it isn't, you CAN customize the control scheme. Map grab to A, and make - taunt instead! It makes sense.

I know this might be old(two pages ago)but a yellow color?
I imangine this online.

Player:IM SUPERSONIC!!!!!!I hacked thegame!!
Player 2:how?
Player:Didnt I tell you?I hacke the game to be supersonic
player2:Im telling the manager on you.

>.>Better not add yellow or supersonic madness is coming.

I have my trusty-dusty Wavebird controller.

I'm just afraid that they will do something stupid like replace Young Link with Wind Waker Link. I would prefer Young Link to return, but with a new move set (DIFFERENT from Link's).

Shadow Hog said:
First, if it's anything like Melee, tap B and 2 at the same time - also a grab.
Yep.
Teh Dojo of updatez said:
To grab, hold down the B Button and press the 2 Button.

On another note, most of the resent updates have been less than thrilling.

on Edge said:
On another note, most of the resent updates have been less than thrilling.
Are you serious? They've been revealing MUCH more information recently. Sonic, Coop mode, etc.

Remember, they've gotta keep this update schedule going until February. They can't exactly have a bombshell every day.

Oh man, Sonic is on Brawl. I'm not surprised but too shocked. And his special attack doesn't seem much. Maybe delaying the game was a good idea.

• As I much as I hate it that they're delaying the game, I'm happy that Sonic is in it. Finally, we'll get to see the true Mario VS Sonic. SSBB sure is going to be epic.
  • P.S. Was that Jason Griffith voicing Sonic or that cool guy who did Sonic's voice in Secret Rings?
  • P.S.S. In Secret Rings, another guy played Sonic instead of Griffith.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
  • P.S. Was that Jason Griffith voicing Sonic or that cool guy who did Sonic's voice in Secret Rings?
  • P.S.S. In Secret Rings, another guy played Sonic instead of Griffith.

Jason Griffith was Sonic in SR. Anyone who informed you otherwise was trying to trick you. o_O

Rival said:
And his special attack doesn't seem much. Maybe delaying the game was a good idea.

Well, too bad. Speed characters need to have weak attacks. That's the whole purpose of gameplay balance. I'm sorry if your favorite character isn't as overpowered as HMS123311. You'll just have to deal with it.

Jason vioced from....was it SA2:B I think, but I know hes voiced for most of the recent games, find it on any of the Sonic games you wanna look at at www.gamefaqs.com , that page has the Sonic games since DreamCast I think, or GC, and check them for the names if ya want, but I know the Jason voiced most of them

Peach has officially become an even more awesome character than before.

A final smash that lets you refill your health, and beat your enemies with your frying pan while they sleep? How could that fail?

mephiles576 said:
I wonder what Sonic's final smash will be? I think it's super sonic because they did it in the video.
It is....I watched an ingame play video of Sonic VS Ike on Youtube, and Sonic turned into Super Sonic and kicked Ike's butt. Super Sonic can phase through the platforms in that game.

There might be a Paratroopa character to play as even thought that is weird to use a flying turtle. I think i'm not sure if you see the Fall 2007 movie you see him at Dk's part with the barrel blasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back