Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, the thing has a speed of two feet per second. I wouldn't expect anything, as we haven't yet seen it in gameplay.

jrose05 said:
New Pork City
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
stage14_071015a-l.jpg

stage14_071015b-l.jpg

What game is that from? I can't for the life of my figure it out.

All right! Co-op sandbag! And online sandbag!

Wait...online co-op sandbag...could this be what Nintendo mean't as the online co-op, and not the story mode?

=|

Draykon said:
Connor essentially said:
My secret sources which I won't disclose at this time.

In all seriousness, I understand green blue and red, those are given. But why are you so certain of a yellow color?

Yeah, what he quoted, but I was told by this person whom I have confimed has a direct link to the Nintendo company, has told my over my Wii link (Yes, a Wii, I DID meet him over the internet and have E-mailed him several times over the SSBB matters on updates which he has been happy to give) with him on what Sonics colors should be, I havent asked on any other characters and as Sonics the only one I am actually interested in I'll keep it to that and hope not to agitate him/her with too many questions

NeoJames said:
All right! Co-op sandbag! And online sandbag!

Wait...online co-op sandbag...could this be what Nintendo mean't as the online co-op, and not the story mode?

=|

I don't think so. What article?

Meh, if it takes two more months to do the game right, I have no problem with it.

So long as it doesn't turn into a Twilight Princess fiasco, where the game was delayed for years...

Twilight Princess? Never mind that. Ocarina of Time takes the cake in that department. Original release date, "Fall 1997". Actual release, November 23, 1998. As someone anticipating that game, it was just brutal.

Of course, when it DID come out, it was totally worth the wait.

Connor said:
Draykon said:
Connor essentially said:

In all seriousness, I understand green blue and red, those are given. But why are you so certain of a yellow color?

Yeah, what he quoted, but I was told by this person whom I have confimed has a direct link to the Nintendo company, has told my over my Wii link (Yes, a Wii, I DID meet him over the internet and have E-mailed him several times over the SSBB matters on updates which he has been happy to give) with him on what Sonics colors should be, I havent asked on any other characters and as Sonics the only one I am actually interested in I'll keep it to that and hope not to agitate him/her with too many questions

Yeah... your story's just sounding more and more suspicious.

Draykon said:
Connor said:
Draykon said:
Connor essentially said:

Yeah... your story's just sounding more and more suspicious.

I've never sounded suspicious before, how does it sound?

Meowth added to Poke-balls selection. Meowth

Just HOW many pokemon do they plan on adding? This is the only poke-ball pokemon I recognize... and he has his signature Pay Day move. *not that anyones gets money from it though*

JEV3 said:
Meowth added to Poke-balls selection. Meowth

Just HOW many pokemon do they plan on adding? This is the only poke-ball pokemon I recognize... and he has his signature Pay Day move. *not that anyones gets money from it though*

Have you played any more Pokemon games apart from RBY? :P

... no...

I'm not going to memorize or try to remember 100's of creatures that don't exist... and I played so much pokemon at one time that the thought of it is stale...

That said, I'm still looking forward to trying out Pokemon Trainer, I'm just dreading the "*insert pokemon name here*, I choose you" stuff.

Gah, that Wiimote control scheme is horrid! Minus button for grabs? That's seriously inconvenient. At least there are three other methods of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back